276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creeper Villain of Scooby Doo Costume, Officially Licensed Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For Fred we got most of it at a thrift store. Dapne’s dress was also made from a dress pattern but we added the stripes on the bottom and the sleeves. For Shaggy it was just a bright green T-Shirt from a T-Shirt store and big baggy brown bell bottoms from the thrift store. The Scooby-Mobile we made from cardboard and some poster paints. We can’t take credit for the little Scooby costume because we bought it. Who He Really Was– Julie. She was using the Sea Beast costume to scare everyone away from the Lake. She then hoped to smuggle stolen gold out of the country.

Homemade Scooby Doo Costumes 35+ Coolest Homemade Scooby Doo Costumes

Cuthbert Crawley, Cuthbert Crawls, Inspector Krunch, Mrs. Vanders, Mama Mione, Gypsy, Lila, Mr. Burger and C.L. Magnus Who He Really Was– Mr. Pietro. He was running a counterfeit operation and tried to scare everyone away so they would not discover his con. Gramps the Vamp, or the Skull Island Vampire, appeared in the episode " Vampire Bats and Scaredy Cats" from The Scooby-Doo Show series. In this episode, the gang travels to visit Daphne's friend Lisa and stay in a hotel she's set to inherit, when Velma says the island is said to be infested with vampires. Here's proof you can combine store-bought costumes with ones assembled from everyday clothes to create the perfect Mystery Incorporated family ensemble. We also love the addition of the sweetest little ghost!

Buy it with

A few summers ago I got a pair of big sorta nerdy glasses that I love and wear every day. … Read more A cardboard Mystery Machine makes an excellent prop for photo ops. You can also tweak this tutorial a bit. Use an entire large box to make a 3D van and to attach it to a wagon or stroller to make it into a costume.

Villain of Scooby Doo Costume, Officially Licensed Ghost Clown Villain of Scooby Doo Costume, Officially Licensed

My sons absolutely adore Scoobydoo costumes. I had been tooling around with the idea of making a racecar costume for my youngest son. I randomly thought of Fred and the Mystery Machine and went with it. In the end my eldest liked the costume mystery box soo much he gave his Sportacus costume to his little brother.

Latest Scooby Doo Costumes

Another Scooby-Doo classic is the Green Ghosts, or Phantom Shadows from the episode " A Night of Fright is No Delight" from the original series. The Green Ghosts were floating apparitions with clanking chains on their wrists. In another classic Sccoby-Doo plot, they were created as disguises for two lawyers looking to secure a fortune hidden somewhere in an old mansion. Every year we dress up as a family for Halloween. This year was no different and so it took us … Read more Gather a group of friends or family members and dress as the whole gang. Shaggy, Fred, Velma, and Daphne are instantly recognizable, whether you have a Scooby in your posse or not. Who He Really Was– The twin sister of Arlene Wilcox. Arlene was to inherit her family’s fortunes. Her twin sister intended to scare her off with the witch villain costume to have the inheritance for herself.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment