276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nespresso Creatista Plus Automatic Pod Coffee Machine with Milk Frother Wand for Espresso, Cappuccino and Flat White by Sage in Brushed Stainless Steel

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is the only Nespresso machine to have a touchscreen control panel and has an endless amount of programmability. To be certain nothing comes between you and that rich flavor, keep and maintain your espresso machine and its parts clean and ready to brew. The Nespresso Creatista Uno does not come with a digital display but has 6 buttons that are used to control all of its functionality.

The Nespresso Creatista Uno may be better suited for you as it is minimalistic and maybe all that you need. You will find an additional spout and nozzle on the Pro model’s front where the water comes out separately. So if you want the best of the best out of a Nespresso machine and want to perfect your latte art making then the Nespresso Creatista Pro is going to be ideal for you.If you also want to have a nice and simple user interface, pick the Pro model as it has a bigger, brighter, and touch-sensitive LCD screen. I have had trouble with mine with 5 faults and have had several spare parts sent to me and even sent it back for them to repair it. Sage has handily accomplished this feat with the Nespresso Creatista Plus, so if you’re in the market for a high quality premium coffee maker, be sure to put this one on your short list. Every component of your Breville espresso machine plays a vital role in producing your delicious espresso or coffee. I've just unpacked T3’s review model – which I’ll likely never be able to fit back in the box again – put it on the kitchen worktop and plugged it in.

Another difference in terms of capacity between the Creatista Uno and Creatista Plus is that it has a capsule capacity of 16 instead of 12. If you love milky coffees and high-quality kitchen products, this –or its sibling the Creatista Plus–is the machine for you. The Nespresso descaler is quite expensive especially if you live in a hard water area and have to descale often.

The Sage Nespresso Creatista line is one of Nespresso’s innovative and exciting premium-end coffee machines. By far the most impressive element with this machine is the milk steamer, which produces a proper café-quality froth that is as silky as it is smooth, with almost zero bubbles. Sage gear is invariably well made using high quality materials, and usually very well designed, too, with easy UIs that take the hassle out of mundane chores like cooking and beverage making.

Where this machine differs from the norm is the addition of a 9cm x 5cm colour touch screen that displays a pictorial interface depicting the various styles of coffees it’s capable of making. Having used probably every Nespresso machine on the market, I have to say that the coffee dispensed by this machine didn’t taste any better than any other. Our expert tasting panel rate the quality of espresso produced by the machine, taking into account the taste, aroma and appearance of the espresso. If you’re deciding what to pick between these two machines, you’ve got to consider the size, usage, and features. The milk frothing feature does have a bit of a learning curve, so you will probably have to fiddle around with the settings a few times before you get it where you want it to be.But then life isn't just about utilitarianism –especially if you're stuck indoors 24/7 for the foreseeable. It is simple to use, looks smart, and I love the fact you can customise the size drink you want- Plus It is ready to use in a matter of seconds! In this review, I will discuss the three Nespresso Creatista machines: the Creatista Uno, Creatista Plus, and Creatista Pro.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment