276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mello Moonstone 3D Succulent Plant Pillow Baby Blue Moon Bed Flower Decorative Cute Soft Sofa and Chair Plush Throw Cushion Great for Plant Lovers Green Thumb Friends and Family Accent Decor Gift

£30.935£61.87Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We try to give back to Mother Nature where we can, and that’s why we’ve joined forces with Trees for the Future. She would make the perfect addition to any home or living space and better yet she can be made 100% by you. We combine scientific data, experiential wisdom, and personal anecdotes to provide help and encouragement to those frustrated by the journey to find love.

The cushion is made of curves, and you will see that in some steps you will have to work with several thicknesses of fabrics. This festive cactus ornament makes an adorable addition to your tree or as the perfect addition to wrapped gifts during the holiday season. This unique decorative pillow is shaped like a giant succulent cactus, and is the perfect way to spice up any home or bedroom with some natural charm and give it a pop of life. Don’t forget to add a keyring to the top of your pattern so you can attach it to your bag or keys and carry it anywhere. Ellie, the Whale Succulent Amigurumi is so sweet and caring that she always brings her plants up to take a breath with her!This nonprofit organization is aiming to put an end to hunger and poverty by helping farmers across the world plant trees and regenerate their land. This little potted cacti makes for a lovely decoration that can liven up any place, and makes for the perfect gift! These crochet cactus patterns are so fun to make you’ll be making them for all of your gal pals and you’d be like a cactus garden! Making them is (a) easy, (b) so inexpensive, (c) allows me to pick the perfect fabric and (d) keeps me off the streets.

Inspired by the rosette shapes and chubby petals of Echeveria succulent plants, this pillow adds a delightful touch of bloom in any space. Perfect for carrying your essentials, this tapestry crochet tote is adorned with pompoms and fringe, plus a cheerful cactus motif. These Crochet Cactus Potholders are a set – there’s a tall cactus and a ball cactus, both kitchen ready. These unique plants are quite versatile and the crochet version is even better because it never dies!Let’s face it, not everyone is born with a green thumb, and if you’ve always had hard times in seeing plants bloom in your house/garden, this pattern can come in your help! If you’re up for more artificial plants, check out these Crochet Plants patterns, Crochet Flower Patterns and Crochet Mushroom Patterns, . I have shared some pillow free sewing patternswhich you won’t miss, especially if you have little ones at home or around. The pattern keeps you smiling as you practice tapestry crochet, color chart work, embroidery, pompoms, and fringe.

It means that as soon as you complete your purchase you can download all the information and start sewing. This set can be a fun decor for your work desk at the office, your kitchen window sill or a bookcase shelf.There’s no denying that succulents are incredibly adorable, and I’ve definitely sat around admiring them and thinking I just love them SO MUCH. This friendly little fella doesn’t care what color your thumbs are, as long as they can hold a crochet hook.

They sit adorably on your windowsill or make an unexpected housewarming gift that’s accompanied by your very best wishes.Bold, bright and bucket loads of fun to make up, this is one Kawaii Cuddler you’re going to want to get on your hook immediately! If you wonder, I show you in the picture above how the back of the succulent pillow looks, clean and nice. Bolde uses affiliate links and may make a small profit from any sales completed via links we provide, which we then use to continue bringing you great content. Also, the small size of this succulent makes it perfect for a keychain or little decor for your work desk. Another day, another opportunity for me to talk about how much I love succulents (I never pass those up).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment