276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honey B's Red Tartan Kilt Tutu Skirt Fancy Dress Scottish Goth Punk Mini Ladies

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Angel's Face iconic tutu in fairy pink tartan. The skirt is gathered into a soft stretch waistband, fully lined with a comfortable cotton blend. Layers of soft tulle and ruffles create volume and bounce complete with our signature bow and gold heart charm on the waist. Angel's Face Iconic tutu for baby in red tartan. The skirt is gathered into a soft stretch waistband, fully lined with a comfortable cotton blend. Layers of soft tulle and ruffles create volume and bounce complete with our signature bow and gold heart charm on the waist. Made from endless yards of soft frills, this tutu is perfect for twirls, pirouettes and endless joyful adventures. The Pixie tutu is now available in a classic red tartan, with layers of soft tulle that are tiered and gathered at the hem and finished with a new large bow and heart charm detail. An elasticated waist band and cotton lining ensures for a secure and comfortable fit. By the end of the twentieth century, ballerinas were able to move without beingweighed down by heavy costumes. Over decades, countless adaptations by designers have led to the tutu’s simple design and timeless class we all love today. Each Angel's Face iconic tutu is made from frilly layers of the softest tulle with a stretch waistband to accommodate growing little girls and can be beautifully presented as a gift in one of our signature vintage-style hat boxes.”

Angel's Face Iconic tutu for baby in pink tartan. The skirt is gathered into a soft stretch waistband, fully lined with a comfortable cotton blend. Layers of soft tulle and ruffles create volume and bounce complete with our signature bow and gold heart charm on the waist. Historically associated with bridal wear and ballerina costumes, the tutu has in recent seasons become a staple of the modern woman’s wardrobe. Diaphanous, lightweight, feminine, and flattering, the fine netted skirt serves as a symbol of the contradictions of womanhood: delicate yet strong; ethereal and unbreakable. Tutus are where the Angel’s Face collection first began. But the idea to create a business out of tutus was pragmatic, not personal. “ I already had a clothing business called Little Linens for boys and girls. Everything was made from linen so business was seasonal. I needed something to sell in the wintertime. The idea came to me at a trade show in the USA. I noticed that tulle tutu skirts were attracting a lot of interest. I had thought about designing a dedicated girl’s range for a while and the reworked tutu (softer fabric, more layers) became Angel’s Face’s first product and is our iconic piece to this day.”Our iconic Angel’s Face tutu features layer upon layer of delicate ruffled tulle, delivered in our beautiful vintage inspired Angel’s Face hatbox. Tutu looks equally gorgeous whether you pretty it up with a cute top and sparkly shoes or go country chic with wellies and one of our logo sweats. Gathered into a soft stretch waistband, with a comfortable jersey lining this iconic tutu is complete with our signature bow and gold heart charm sitting perfectly on the waist. Over the years, designers have played with the colo ur, length, and shape of this ethereal garment, but be it long, short, white, pink purple. technicoloured or tartan, the tutu continues to cast its spell over girls of all ages. Even after knowing the tutu’s true origins, I still like to believe the tutu started in the kitchen of my family home 14 years ago. My mother Keely would have designs scattered across the kitchen table completely lost in her own world. After school, I would try samples on for my mother and twirl around the house in awe. There was never a place I didn't wear a tutu as a child. Tutu’s never failed to make me feel special and confident.

Team with a soft jersey baby-grow, or mini-me-tee, a matching frilly headband and booties. Baby tutus look super-cute layered over leggings for winter or with nappy on show. In 1832, performing La Sylphide, prima ballerina Marie Taglioni pirouetted onto the stage in a white bodice and bell-shaped skirt, sparking the romantic era of the ballet and establishing the tutu as the iconic costume of the ballerina. Originally made from cotton muslin and gauze, and later from bobbinet (now known as tulle), the layered skirt strewn with spangles and sequins gave the illusion that the dancer was floating, as if buoyed by invisible angel wings. And therein lies the tutus enduring appeal; the ballerina was and still is the closest we come to earthly fairies, and wearing a tutu provides instant passage to the magical world of fantasy and fairy tale. From infants to adults, buying an iconic tutu is an investment in memory and imagination, beauty, boldness, fashion and flights of fancy – through the ages, for all ages. Angel’s Face founder and designer, Keely Deininger made her first tutu for her daughter, when Trinity was four years old. “It was in pink gingham. I made a pink shirt and western style suede waistcoat complete with a sheriff’s badge to match. She wore it with little pink cowboy boots” recalls Keely. “I remade that tutu many times in larger sizes and with different styles as she got bigger; we both have so many happy memories around it.”

I Love Halloween Fancy Dress Costume

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment