276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanked Wives of Walsham

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My mother did spank me sometimes over the years but never subjected me to that type of humiliation. My aunt and uncle never beat me but had no qualms about me seeing them strap their own children.

Both emotionally and intellectually I appreciate my husband’s headship and his quite strict and authoritarian leadership style very much and I know that I am most happy and content when I am dutiful and compliant so my husband is pleased with me and approving of my behaviour and attitude. We all have sorrows and disappointments in our lives and life would not even be really complete and fulfilling without also some adversity and disappointments but basically, I am happy, have a fulfilling life and feel that I, without having deserved it, have been very privileged. I do not think that I in this am very different from women in general so I dare to say that a lot of wives would be happy and the number of divorces would decrease drastically if more husbands took on them the heavy burden of responsibilities that come with headship and being authorities and disciplinarians.

ABOUT ANSWERBAG

She does of course, not like it when he vigorously spanks her bare bottom but she is not either supposed to like it but to be in great pain and distress and when it is over and she has had a little time to compose and collect herself she – perhaps reluctantly – will realise that the spanking was not just a deserved punishment but also what she needed both as a necessary reminder of her place and as reassurance being safe under her husband’s authority and in his loving care. Fast forward a few months, and we use play-full spanking in the bedroom during sex, and yet again she is very satisfied. She then tells me that she would like to try using spanking as a corrective measure for things that "SHE" feels she could improve. We scheduled a controlled night where I literally welted her behind and what I felt crossed the line. This made both of us horny, so we proceeded to have sex several times.

A good and responsible husband must be aware that keeping her in line and spanking her bare bottom for misbehaviour is the best and most effective method to instil suitable trust, respect and obedience in his loving wife. My husband and I are devoted to each other, share many interests and share basic values and though we as any other couple from time to time have disagreements and conflicts has our marriage always been happy. We respect each other’s roles in the marriage and are happy with our individual roles that seem natural to us. Because we have no power struggle so our disagreements and problems usually not allowed to escalate into conflicts but when we have conflicts they are swiftly solved. I asked if she was serious about using this as discipline, in which she made requests that she would be physically punished for certain things. Then, while I am at work, she sends me pictures, and I feel 50/50 aroused and ashamed. I come home and find that she then, not even thinking about it, "broke her rules". She was scared of the punishment, but we had agreed that there would be corrective action. I then find out that she masturbated several times that day, which I have no problem with. She went out with a friend for the night and is expecting correction when she gets home (including sex). I don't really know how I feel about this. Love is, of course, the basic pre-condition for a happy, harmonious and lasting marriage. And the love has to be maintained or it will not last. It has to be nourished, nursed and protected. This is not just a matter of not being selfish and petulant or obstinate and stubborn but we all change as we grow older and as our circumstances and our life conditions change. A good wife must always have the marriage and her husband as her first priority. We were very much disgusted when we read in "The Evening World" a letter written by a Brooklyn mother. She says she spanks her daughter-in-law. What kind of a woman is she that would let her her husband"s mother expose and and make her kneel down on the floor and use a rattan on her. It is bad enough to hear about the husband treating his wife that way, but when it comes to the mother-in-law we think it is time to stop. We would be pleased to hear from the daughter- in- law, and let us know how she likes spanking and what the sensation is like . If we daughters-in-law only knew "Brooklyn Mother's" reception day, we might pay her a visit and use the rattan until she had to go to the hospital for a month or two. We advise all daughters-n-law to take the above receipt from.While we may all have our own opinions about spanking children, there does come a time when you have to let your children lead their own lives. Unfortunately, some parents never realize that letting go is a part of getting older. My mother worked most days and finally one day when she was out my aunt spanked her son in front of me and one of the girls. I had never witnessed corporal punishment before and couldn’t believe it when she made him take off his pants and underwear.

I don't see why it is that when girls are spanked they are so anxious to rush into print. Take the letter whch appeared in your paper a few evenings ago. "Rebellious" ought to have an extra spanking for writing it. I believe in a good sound spanking when they deserve it. I have two daughters aged sixteen and eighteen years and a dughter-in-law aged twenty-two years. If either disobeys me or does wrong in any manner I take her across my knee and spank her for at least three minutes with my slipper or give about twenty strokes with a good stout strap. Like "Rebellious" I often make them kneel too when spanking, as it gives my arm more freedom and the spanking is then more thorough. At such times I use a rattan. The consequence is my son has a good and obedient wife and I have three good and respectfull daughters. Now, I say to all mothers, if your girls deserve a spanking, take them across your knee and spank hard. It seems unfair because I fully understand and accept that I need to have rules and boundaries and to have to comply with my husband’s expectations. It is only right and natural and I really want to be good and a both beneficial and enjoyable wife so why is it also natural and unavoidable that I at times simply cannot resist a tempting opportunity to misbehave? asking for a spanking Bedroom Submission Callipygous Commentary Dressed For Spanking erotic spanking F/M paddling Flashing foolishness Highly Spankable lingerie Love Our Lurkers Day Memories Men in Panties Paddles paddling panties Political Commentary Potpourri Schoolgirl paddlings school paddlings spanked in panties spanking spanking bench Spanking Parties Stories switching Uncategorized White Panties wtf ArchivesLook, I think there are a million emotional reasons that spanking can be a positive in a relationship, but all skillfully administered spankings result in the same thing: a big ol' flood of chemicals into the blood stream. Chemicals that make you feel good. Of course, my mother also saw this happen. I gather she didn’t approve of it but there was little she could do. Actually, my mother and aunt didn’t get along very well and I think that is why we moved when we did. For example, in 1913, a husband went before a Brooklyn magistrate and asked if he could spank his wife if she interfered with his spanking of their child. The magistrate decided that spanking the wife was the way to handle the situation.

They were afforded no modesty whatsoever and would have to sit half naked on that kitchen chair, sometimes with several other relatives nearby. I could see they were humiliated by it and tried their best to cover themselves with their hands. I could also see how much pain they were in and as old as my male cousin was, he still openly cried when he was beaten. We have been together just shy of a year but have known each other for 10 years. We have a crazy comfort level lol which is nice, but lately, there has been a side to him that I have never seen. He is more dominant and aggressive. Not in a mean way, idk how to really explain it. Anyway, we were in our room and I was putting away clothes and he came in and we were playing around and I got a slight attitude because I am just moody today and he told me to “drop my attitude” and me being me I was like “Or f*****g what?” And he said “If you don’t adjust it, I will do it for you, it’s unnecessary” now, mind you, he always says things like that and I always reply the same way which is I laugh and made a smart ass comment like “Yeah, okay, whatever you say” and he laughs and says “Yeah, I got nothing” and we move on, HOWEVER, this time he informed me that he was warning me and I just rolled my eyes and said “Yeah, I hear you, you should really work on your intimidation skills” and he was like “Oh yeah? You are about to regret that comment” and before I could get through another eye roll, he walked over to me, grabbed my arm, walked/pulled me over to our bed, with his other hand he yanked my pajama pants down, he sat down and told me to step closer to him, I didn’t, not even thinking his hand was still on my arm, and after 2 seconds he was like “Okay, we’ll do it my way then” and he yanked me towards him and then you guys, he yanked me down and bent me over his lap and he proceeded to spank me. Hard. And the whole time he asked me if I was going to lose my attitude. Did I like him having to spank me. Do I understand why he is. Blah blah blah.Spanking the wife appears to have been a rather normal affair in the early 1900s. After all, there were numerous cases brought to court in which a husband asked for permission to spank a wife for some sort of misbehavior. Then the woodshed whuppin evolved again. It still means getting one of the worst spankings of my life, but now she’s expanded beyond just using the belt and razor strap. Sometimes it is just the belt, sometimes it is a paddle or water soaked cane (one of the worse things ever), and sometimes it is a combination of 2 or 3 of her meanest implements. It just depends on what she feels like using that day or night. But no matter what she decides on using, it still remains a punishment, deterrent and attitude adjustment that will be remembered for a while. Limits naturally are limiting and at times even the most reasonable limits seem annoyingly limiting. Sometimes it is alluring to transgress and escape the trammels of rules and manners and good behaviour norms and occasionally the temptation to deviate just a little and just in this situation becomes overwhelming. It is incredible how easy it can be to come up with silly and dubious excuses as well as convincing myself that in this case, it is risk-free and not really a problem to overstep my limits and deviate from the rules and good manners that usually regulate my behaviour. Bathtub Spanking: Lily remembers to collect her husband's uniform from the cleaners and is happily soaking in a bath when he gets home. Randy is not happy though, when he discovers there is a stain on his uniform. Holding Lily responsible, he spanks his soaking wet wife with a bath brush.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment