276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector Jumbo 250ml

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I only add a small amount to my shampoo when washing my hair and only once a week but it has made a lot of difference.

Being a highlighted blonde I’ve used Olaplex since it first came on the scene, trusting the salons it was worth it. This silky formula will maintain strength between salon appointments and reverse any form of damage to the hair, whether it’s caused by excessive heat-styling, chemicals from dying or everyday wear-and-tear. I have long, bleached hair and since starting using this my hair has hardly any split ends and just looks healthier and in better condition.

By multiplying and rebuilding the hair's bonds, it eliminates breakage whilst making colour last much longer. Water (Aqua/Eau), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Benzoate, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate. So much more than your average conditioner, this once-a-week treatment resurrects broken strands, undoing damage caused by regular colouring, bleaching and heat styling. Product Description A weekly at-home treatment, not a conditioner, that reduces breakage and visibly strengthens hair, improving its look and feel.

A best seller for repairing damaged, dry and brittle hair from post bleaching, perming or heat-styling. Jumbo Hair Perfector 250ml is a treatment, not a conditioner, that has been designed to repair damaged hair to reduce breakage and strengthen the hair structure.

A once-a-week at home treatment, this silky fluid reforms shattered hair bonds in between your salon or styling sessions, so you can carry on maintaining your favourite hair colour and style without the worry of damaging your locks beyond repair. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Subscribe to EXCLUSIVE access to our hottest offers, new product launches, unmissable events and more! So yes, after trying to achieve Olaplex results using other products and brands promising results but not delivering them, I decided to stick with what I know works and spend a little more on the product but get the results I can see and enjoy.

Previously only available in salons, Olaplex’s best-selling treatment repairs and strengthens the bonds of damaged hair from the inside-out, transforming dry and damaged hair into silky, swishy lengths. When used once a week either as a pre-shampoo or overnight treatment, this small and chic bottle will preserve a natural shine with real, long-lasting effects. Suitable for all hair types, the innovative formula works on a molecular level to revitalise and regenerate dry, damaged strands that have been broken due to chemical, thermal and mechanical effects. They also appreciate that it repairs hair on the inside, rather than coating the hair with damaging silicones. Olaplex 3 contains the same active ingredient as both the Olpalex No 1 and Olaplex No 2 - This enables you to repair and maintain strong, healthy hair in between your Olaplex salon services as it continues to link bonds within your hair.The star ingredient is the patented bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate sounds science-y but it will strengthen and repair damage post-colouring, bleaching, breakages and split ends (or even if you've never tainted your locks with colour or tongs! Use as a leave-in, overnight treatment or as a luxe 10-minute pre-wash treatment and see the incredible results for yourself. Hair Perfector is a professional, salon-quality product that helps reduce the damage caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes. Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment: (Aqua), Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment