276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LAUNCH Creader 3001 OBD2 Scanner Automotive car diagnostic tool with Full OBD2 Functions Check Engine Light O2 Sensor Systems Engine Fault Code Reader

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, consider the Launch X431 V+ Pro scanner if you want to work more efficiently and effectively without switching between multiple devices. If you have an OBDII compliant car then chances are that Launch CReader 3001 can help you diagnose it. No matter who you are, this post will get you covered! I will help you get a better understanding of what Launch is all about and which product might be best for you.

Download and upgrade

You can clear trouble codes and fix some problems yourself with this OBD2 scanner, without going to auto service center, which will save you much time and money. If you cleared the code and the MIL comes on repeatedly, you need to go to mechanics for professional help. Sure, Launch Creader 3001 isn’t among the fastest scanners out there, but it won’t leave you waiting around forever to get results. Within a minute, the Launch Creader 3001 can give you all the information you need, and clearing codes is even faster. Launch CReader 3001 provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions and meets protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4. New arrival LAUNCH Creader 3001 full OBDII/EOBD code reader scanner diagnostic tool Replacing a defective O2 sensor can prevent possible damage to the catalytic converter. Catalytic converter cost thousands of dollars to replace. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.Review 4:I used it on 2006 BMW 325i and 98 Toyota Sienna. work great on both cars. Reading code is a lot faster than my 5 years old OBD scanner. The display is a little small and a bit hard to read the text, otherwise, it is a good scanner. The oxygen sensor test looks cool but I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet. A diagnostic trouble code is generated when EVAP detects a leak that exceeds 0.040 or 0.020 for vehicles manufactured after 2000. Dust Cap Design: protect the connector from dust, water, resistant oil and dirtly , no worries while you donrsquot use it . Launch offers great products for all levels of mechanic knowledge, from novice to professional. Whether you’re fixing your car for the first time or you’re a pro, Launch has got you covered! Answer 5:Hello, I am sorry, I can not sure, I do not know if your car is JOBD car or OBD2 car, 3001 can not support jobd car, it support obd2 protocol car..

Launch Creader 3001 CR3001 OBDII EOBD Code Reader Launch Creader 3001 CR3001 OBDII EOBD Code Reader

Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/ PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data. The OBD2 scanner's mini size fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. so that you can carry it around no matter in garage or on a trip. Once you have identified the code that you want to clear all you need to do is to press the “OK” button. for KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Nissan, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota... A: Freeze frame data is the data saved in a scan tool when the malfunction occurs to help to figure out the problem and get it done.If you want something more affordable and portable, but still do well in the garage, then take a look at Launch X431 PROS Mini. Easy to Carry: The OBD2 scanner's mini size fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. so that you can carry it around no matter in garage or on a trip

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment