276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heated Tower Airer Economic 3-Tier saves on energy with Free Cover Folds for Storage 36 Heated rails

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While heated airers use less electricity per hour than a tumble dryer, they take longer to dry the clothes.

Small items can lie flat across the wide and spacious racks for quicker drying and there’s also a useful sock hook and two hanging pegs with space for four items on each. Heated airers can look pretty same-y but this John Lewis option stands out from the crowd thanks to one small thing: shoe dryers.Jump aboard for a roller coaster ride through everything you need to know about these trendy units as well as another classic Only Radiators Top Five! The best heated airers and drying pods dried small loads in a comparable time to tumble dryers; the worst took over six hours. Drying pods are essentially big hair dryers for clothes, using a fan and heating element to blow hot air through the clothes hanging inside a pod. I would love someone that is quiet and dries the clothes, even if it takes a little longer (it can't be any longer that it takes presently just waiting for the chance to put the tumble dryer on.

Manufacturers don’t recommend leaving any electric heated products unattended but in practice, this is how most people use them. It has temperature settings that let me warm up, then maintain the temp instead of being too warm then turning it off and freezing. An increasingly popular choice is installing a kitchen heated towel rail as a place to dry tea towels. Giving each item of clothing enough space will allow everything to dry more quickly, and crucially, without any nasty damp smells.

Clothes on uncovered rack dryers should be moved around, since the areas in contact with the heated rails will dry faster.

It holds 10kg of clothes and helps speed up the process by heating them so it's worth moving each item around to make sure they all dry equally. It circulates hot air around your clothes, which are encased in a tent-like, ventilated outer cover.It’s energy efficient and costs around 12p per hour to run – which is important in the current climate. It takes about four or five hours for cotton and linen and over ten hours for jumpers and thick materials. I believe the newer models say "Do not connect this appliance to an external timer or remote control system.

This 2-Tier Standard Heated Airer offers 13m of drying space, holds 10kg of laundry on its robust, lightweight aluminium bars and will dry your clothes much more quickly than an old-fashioned unheated clothes dryer. I was slightly worried that I was going to have wasted my money, but I followed through with using it for the first time and was pleasantly surprised with how sturdy this airer feels once it is in use.My colleague Debora Robertson swears by it as the best way of drying bras and Sally Hughes of laundry experts Kair recommends it to make delicates last longer. For example, while they’re not necessary, built-in thermostats and the ability to oscillate help you to customize the temperature in your space. Heated towel rails, once considered a luxury item are now commonplace in most bathrooms, elevating your bathroom, creating a functional yet creative centrepiece.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment