276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burning Shield: The Jason Schechterle Story

£6.045£12.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then he was right there with me through everything from therapy to just great conversations. Tell me what’s going on on the streets, not talking about my injuries. And again, I’m just Jay, I’m still Jason. We laughed about stuff. We’ve talked about our kids, you know, he’s a husband and a father. He understood. And he’s just right there with me. When I first started traveling and speaking, and I needed that emotional crutch of, you know, I didn’t want to get stared at walking through airports alone or trying to go get food and not being able to read a menu or whatever. And, you know, thankfully I finally, I travel alone now and it, it does give me a lot of strings, but Brian was the one he was always there.

Talks are a good thing because they’re short and only 12 minutes long. My normal presentation is a little over an hour and I have 37 slides and a PowerPoint that I, you know, I just speak from the heart. I love doing it. I, up until COVID hit, I was doing about 75 a year, all over the country from wow, for everything from organ and tissue organizations to law enforcement, hospitals, real estate, accounting firms, you name it. And I just love to go out and share my story and to connect with other people. And you know, I always tell people my former career and my injuries are the two least important parts of this story.Well, by the time this goes live, which should probably be in about a few weeks, I’d say probably the end of may. Hopefully it’ll be up and everybody could watch your amazing speech and everyone else’s, but let’s move on because I didn’t really tell much of your story because I want you to tell it. And it’s an amazing story of tragedy and triumph. And I’m just going to give you the mic and just go ahead and tell us your incredible story. Guide – for more information on finding a qualified stove installer, read our complete guide. What heat output can a stove heat shield withstand? But, and the last thing I’ll say about the TEDx, I told my wife that you came a little bit later. Cause I think he couldn’t make it to the first night, but in 24 hours, we made incredible friends because I feel like we’re all in this boat together and we’re pulling for each other. And it’s amazing that I’ve only been around you for 12 hours that we’ve spoken for awhile. But I feel like you’re my friend. It’s amazing how that happened.

That’ll be fantastic. I can’t wait. I’ll send you all those dates and maybe you can do something with my game to get me down to a 14. I have no idea, but I’ve had so many lessons or they keep telling me every time I take a lesson, they say, stop trying to kill the damn ball and hit it like a baseball. And I go, yes. And then I try to kill it. So it’s in my head. So, but anyway, Jason, thank you so much. This is always a lot of fun seeing you in November and we’ll be in touch real soon. Thanks again. According to NFPA code, metal heat shields should be made of 24 gauge steel and have a 1" air space behind them where air can move freely to dissipate heat. Independently tested, certified and approved to the new, more stringent, Eco Design standards which come into effect on the 1 st January 2022

More Spell Damage buff: Righteous Fire provides a large "more damage" multiplier to spell damage during its effect, which is multiplicative to other "more" damage multipliers. This buff does not affect RF itself, as it does not scale with spell damage. Absent guidance from the manufacturer (or for unlisted stoves), NFPA-211 has some general guidelines for safe installation. This guidance is probably overly conservative for most wood stove models, so seeking out the manufacturer’s requirements is worthwhile if they’re available. The guidance varies depending on how much ventilated air space is below the stove. Stoves with taller legs and ventilated stands require less protection than those with shorter legs/stands or no legs. And the final part of the book is not only did you do amazing things to help yourself. You are a great role model for your kids and everyone out there who is fighting adversity, but you ended up helping and probably saving the lives of many other police officers because of the Ford motor company. And as I read the book, I’m telling you, you got to read this book. I’m not just blowing smoke up your, you know what, but actually this book could be a movie, Jason. I mean, this is a great book because you know, lawyers as part of a class action, right? Go after the part of the crown Victoria was having problems for years, right?

Being sure you know the installation requirements follow the required clearances is critical to keep your family and your home safe from a potential fire hazard.

Don’t want to make or fit a heat shield? We have a range of stoves with optional heat shields which fix to the stove’s rear.

HarbingerSummonMonsters2 • AvatarConvocation • AvatarHatred • RighteousFireSacrifice • AvatarFireMortar • AttachedAvatarSkyBeam • TriggerCascadeMinionFive According to BS 8303:2018, Installation of domestic heating and cooking appliances burning solid mineral fuels, the heat shield should protrude at least 300mm above the top surface of the stove . How wide does a heat shield need to be? A huge amount of work, research and study goes into stove safety each year. The regulations that are set out here are tried and tested, so as long as you follow them, your stove will be as safe as another other type of home heating appliance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment