276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Amiibo - Revali (Zelda Breath of the Wild)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're lucky, you can get the White Sword of the Sky weapon, which had a pretty good attack power for the early hours.

Amiibo Unlockables, Rewards, and Functionality - IGN

Having learned this, Revali is overcome with an epiphany that he should be selected to be its pilot, [28] and the thought of controlling it to destroy Ganon will provide an opportunity to prove himself to the world.Fortunately, she’s also easily pleased by anything Yoshi-related, creepy-but-cute Pokémon, and SEGA air pirates. Location : After clearing Sidon of the Zora, complete The Blue Stone Side Quest at East Reservoir Lake in Lanayru. While scanning the Revali amiibo is a much easier method of obtaining the Vah Medoh Helm, you can also find it in game. You could get a random bushel of arrows too, but the usual treasure chest comes with weapons like a Soldier's Broadsword, or the unique Egg Fabric for your paraglider. If the Goddess smiles upon you, you might be able to find one other exclusive item inside the dropped chest: the beautifully crafted Sword of the Goddess, a one-handed sword to rival any other within the realm.

amiibo - The Legend of Zelda amiibo - The Legend of Zelda

Get lucky and it will drop the unique clothing item Sheik's Mask that when equipped will give you a stealth bonus. All I want now is an ancient boomerang to be proficient in and to grab it with magnesis like a buzz saw. Just like in Breath of the Wild, you can scan in your collection of interactive figures to get some goodies to help you on your journey around, above, and below Hyrule. The princess starts to thank him, [49] before he interrupts her, [50] and makes an attempt at creating an updraft and soars into the air again. Throw in almost any Legend of Zelda amiibo and things get even more interesting, with chests dropping from the sky that can have anything from weapons to legendary outfits inside.After you clear out the ice and enter the North Biron Snowshelf cave, run forward and collect the bomb flowers along the way until you find a bunch of cracked rocks in the ground. In the first Champion Revali's Song EX Recovered Memory, Princess Zelda arrives at the Flight Range, to meet with Revali, who is visibly out of breath as he made an attempt at summoning an updraft. In this guide, we list every paraglider fabric in the game, along with its location or unlock method. Another interesting bit of information, if you have both the Smash Bros Link and Twilight Princess Link amiibo you can actually have two Eponas at once. Here's a question: if I already scanned for Epona and Twilight set in regular difficulty, will I be able to get them in Master difficulty?

Zelda: Breath Of The Wild: All amiibo Unlocks | Nintendo Life Zelda: Breath Of The Wild: All amiibo Unlocks | Nintendo Life

I don't know how rare a horse with five in everything would be, though, so Epona is certainly a very good horse. BraveSonic If the game doesn't save after you scan the amiibo, then it doesn't count as being used at all. Revali wrote in his journal that Princess Zelda arrived at Rito Village to ask him if he will pilot Divine Beast Vah Medoh, with him asking about what the plan was, [30] but he instantly regrets asking that question, [31] when she tells him that the Divine Beasts will be serving as support to a certain Hylian knight who was selected to face him head on. Beware that sometimes the barrels are explosive ones, one last dirty trick from the series antagonist. During his ascent however, he is caught and thrown back onto the ground and struggles to get up due to pain and exhaustion.Example, I used the Ocarina of Time Link and Mipha amiibos and they gave me a Soldier's Claymore and Zora Spear, respectively. Ngl as an amiibo owner I am certain this is the main reason why the weapon breakage never bothered me. After venturing through Tears of the Kingdom for a while, you might be a bit more scared of these pesky monsters and their newfound strength. Revali is a 2-star Support spirit that grants any fighter it is attached to an increased shooting attack of projectile weapons like bows or guns.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment