276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Downton Abbey: A New Era [Blu-ray] [2022] [Region Free]

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Studio description: From award-winning creator Julian Fellowes comes the motion picture event Downton Abbey: A New Era. The much-anticipated cinematic return of the global phenomenon reunites the beloved cast as they go on a grand journey to the South of France to uncover the mystery of the Dowager Countess' newly inherited villa.

I think they have just made this for the sake of it. I found it very boring and a completely stupid plot. I was falling asleep watching and think if this is the best they could come up with why did they bother? Apart from it being a money spinner they should have left the series at the last D.A. movie. Not the way I wanted to remember a great show and hopefully this will be the very disappointing end of it period? Very disappointing Maggie Smith is wonderful, as usual, with her well-focused quips and observations, but her Violet seems a bit mellower than in earlier appearances. She has touching scenes with Lady Mary and Isobel Merton, when she lets down her grand dame facade to speak her heart and confide in two people who are dear to her. A scene in which she watches some of the filming, perplexed by all of the bustle, she jumps whenever “Action!” is called and finally dismisses moviemaking as frivolous and pointless, declaring “I’d rather work in a mine.” Return to Downton Abbey: The Making of a New Era (2160p/Dolby Vision, 11:37): Exploring the opening wedding sequence, discover that the entire TV series and the first feature film are available to own physically. Longtime fans have well-lovedhiccup in the translation from screen to film, or from the previous film to this one. The costumes, sets, everything was just made to be I think they have just made this for the sake of it. I found it very boring and a completely stupid plot. I was falling asleep watching and think if this is the best they could come up with why did they bother? Apart from it being a money spinner they should have left the series at the last D.A. movie. Not the way I wanted to remember a great show and hopefully this will be the very disappointing end of it period? A Legendary Character – Cast members discuss their affection and respect for Maggie Smith, who “delivers a line with laser precision.” Dame Maggie has the ability to make you laugh in one moment and cry in the next. She is shown, on her final day of filming, leaving the set as cast and crew line the path to her car and cheer her. Curtis' work on the film and presence on the set, the filmmaking plot within the film, cuisine and dining scenes, costumes, new and returning cast,

Spill the Tea (Time) (2160p/Dolby Vision, 2:23): Laura Carmichael and Allen Leech chat about the series over tea. stars to Downton for the filming of a new silent movie, while other members of the family go on a grand adventure to a villa in the south of France these releases already, and it is to them that this film is primarily aimed. While relative newcomers can enjoy the externalities well enough, it is foruncover a mystery about the Dowager Countess and her past. With a screenplay by Julian Fellows and starring the original cast alongside new depth alike, boosting natural greens, interior decoration colors and clothing with newfound pop and substantial improvements to accuracy and nuance. Her Majesty's Yacht Britannia (2160p/Dolby Vision, 2:53): Touring the vessel as seen in the film and exploring its true history. on the making of the film within the film, but also the vintage equipment seen in the film, the complex choreography, the importance of sound and Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

period drama for years now, exploring the upstairs and downstairs world of aristocratic life in early 1900s Yorkshire. Newcomers will be pleased to Spill the Tea (Time) – Laura Carmichael and Allen Leech discuss their favorite castmates and their favorite moments from the film.

Customer reviews

feature films like L.A. Story and The Butler, never fails to reveal the splendor and majesty of all things Her Majesty’s Yacht Britannia – Views of the ship and its history are provided. This famous yacht stood in for the ship that takes the Crawleys from England to France.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment