276°
      Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix Baby Car Seat, Group 0+, 0 - 12 Months, 0 - 13 kg, ISOFIX Car Seat, Suitable from Birth, Essential Black

£9.9£99Clearance
      Shared by
      ZTS2023
      Joined in 2023

About this deal

div>

Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix i-Size, i-Size Baby Car Seat, Group 0

The Cabriofix i-Size offers a Baby Hugg newborn inlay with headrest cushion to provide optimal comfort and protection for your child's head. The large UV sun canopy protects baby from the sun’s harmful rays. Its removable seat cover can be washed in the machine, which allows you to keep it clean at all times. Safety comes as standard at Maxi-Cosi; we’ve been trusted to carry over 50 million babies (and counting) home from hospital. The CabrioFix i-Size meets the highest safety standards and for easy installation of this comfortable, lightweight car seat, use the CabrioFix i-Size Isofix base (sold separately). Choosing the right newborn car seat for your family is an important decision. After all, you want your baby to be safe and comfortable in your car from the moment you first take them home from the hospital! At Maxi-Cosi, we’re here to help you choose the right car seat and infant carrier for you, and each of them are designed with the needs of families in mind. Here’s more about what you need to knowwhen choosing a baby car seat: At Maxi-Cosi, we are proud of our heritage. The CabrioFix baby car seat arrived in 2003 and became one of our best-selling products. Now it is time for our iconic and much-loved product to grow and evolve to the next level; introducing the new CabrioFix i-Size. The CabrioFix i-Size is the ideal car seat to start your baby’s journey. product/helpAdviseTab.hbs -->

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
      Community Updates
      *So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
      New Comment