276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Queenie: The gripping, epic historical crime novel from the No 1 Sunday Times bestselling author

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it also gives insight into the lives that were lived in those times during the war after the war, the teddy boy era and into today and it worked so well. When I first started reading Queenie it seemed like I was meeting up with old friends but their younger versions. This is the 30th book, but considering Alex has survived "Kill Alex Cross" before, chances are he survives this one.

Kimberley Chambers - Book Series In Order Kimberley Chambers - Book Series In Order

There is just something about the bond between mother and son and Queenie and Vinny’s is both heartwarming and heart breaking. Having a fairly normal upbringing until the war happened which then turned her and her families lives upside down. As you would expect the dialogue between the characters is as usual spot on full of humour, sadness, and sometimes anger, it gives the reader a wonderful insight into the Butler’s life, like many families they are protective of their own (most of the time anyway! I can still remember reading the Mitchell and O'Hara series across the course of one week, finishing The Victim at 2. While Kimberley's style is unique, if you love her books you might also enjoy those by author Annie Aldington.

Juk romanas apie tai, kaip perteklinė motinos meilė įtakoja monstro susiformavimą ir kaip sūnaus monstriškumas palengva persiduoda motinai (logiškas grįžtamasis ryšys). Although her life finally gets interesting, Stephanie is left shattered after Barry is forced to move to Spain by his family. Paprastai, kai vertinimas svyruoja tarp patenkinamo ir gero, skiriu knygai 7 balus, bet pažymiu ją keturiomis žvaigždutėmis, nes: gal ko teigiamo joje nepastebėjau, nesupratau ar dėl kitų priežasčių bijau būti neobjektyvus.

The Brothers: The gripping new novel for 2023 from the No.1

I've read all of her books, so when I learned she was writing this book, i couldn't wait to read it. I have really mixed feelings towards 'Queenie' obviously I empathise for her in light of the trauma she has suffered. The family gain a reputation from the boys behaviour and Queenie revels in it much to her Husbands disgust.Wounded and alone, she finds solace at the arms of Barry’s childhood friend, Wayne; something that leaves Barry furious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment