276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dreamland: An Autobiography

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By the time it was thirty to forty feet in the air, lifting nearly perfectly straight up, the sound was completely gone.

For example, I find it interesting to note that the alien craft he saw were saucer-shaped, a staple of UFO stories ever since a misunderstanding of one UFO witness' statement to the media years before Lazar told his story. His claims brought additional public attention to Area 51 and fueled conspiracy theories surrounding its classified activities. He can't name an advisor, mentor, or a fellow student he went to university with, all of which makes his tale highly improbable.After a few minutes of hovering in place, the craft descended and settled, reversing the process of moving from a stable orientation to a wobbling one before coming to rest.

George Knapp is an American television investigative journalist, news anchor, and talk radio host on Coast-Coast AM. He would share information with several friends, including pilot, John Lear and politician, Gene Huff. I could hear the faint sound of an appreciative expulsion of air coming from Barry as I stood there wide-eyed and mind-boggled. Was very skeptical and suspicious of Bob Lazar, but the book convinced me to give him the benefit of the doubt.Lazar and long-time friend Gene Huff ran the Desert Blast festival, [51] an annual festival in the Nevada desert for pyrotechnics enthusiasts. Whether you believe it or not does not really matter to Lazar, but we can say with some confidence that it’s not going away. Lazar has claimed that during his joining the program, he read briefing documents describing the historical involvement of Earth for the past 10,000 years with extraterrestrial beings described as grey aliens from a planet orbiting the twin binary star system Zeta Reticuli. As one of the premier rare book sites on the Internet, Alibris has thousands of rare books, first editions, and signed books available. And, while he comes off rather soft-spoken in video interviews, here we get a sense of a confident man looking for opportunities to learn more about the world around him.

To prove he's telling the truth, Bob takes a group of people out into the desert to watch a test flight of the "flying saucer. He was far enough away that I couldn’t hear him speaking into a headset, but I could see that he was talking, presumably to whoever was piloting the craft. Due to personal issues having to do with his wife, Lazar did not get the clearance he needed to keep working on the project.Knapp recounts his personal experiences with Lazar, where he stands on the entire affair, and how it all relates to the recent discoveries of Navy encounters with UFOs.

When a chance encounter occurs with Edward Teller, the “father of the hydrogen bomb”, Lazar now finds himself applying for a highly classified job where he wasn’t even sure what he’d be doing or where he’d be working. In that site he had the chance of "working" (making experiments) with an alien spacecraft, whose composition he still doesn't know if of metal or ceramics. The only problem was beyond his intellect, knowledge, and short-lived experience at S4, there’s not much depth to his character in my opinion.So much of this hoax autobiography has been erased from my memory, but I seem to remember an episode where he steals a piece of this "substance" and takes it home). I am new to the idea that we actually may have been and currently are being visited by UAP/UFOs, so I’m doing my due diligence. It was like watching someone twisting the lens of a flashlight, increasing the size of the circle of the light from its narrowest to its widest focal range. Just the fact that Lazar was let in on super sensitive stuff even before receiving clearance seems suspect (although he did have Q clearance already from an earlier job).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment