276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hans Zimmer - Live

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In his time at Collider, Aidan has lent his expertise to writing stories about a number of different topics. This includes Lisa Gerrard, composer and singer whom he worked with on Gladiator and Mission: Impossible 2, and Lebo M, who collaborated with Zimmer to create The Lion King soundtrack. Together with his 20 piece-band “The Disruptive Collective” featuring a gallery of long-time musical companions, the Odessa Opera Orchestra and Choir, Hans Zimmer has created an epic musical spectacle melding atmospheric classical arrangements and electronic elements into the powerful sound of a rock band.

SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run' Skipping Theaters to Launch On Demand and CBS All Access (EXCLUSIVE)". Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. His works have spanned the likes of animated family films like The Lion King to space epics like the recent Dune, both films being the ones to earn him his Academy Awards.Together, this bunch reviews not only some of Zimmer´s best known efforts, like "Inception", "Interstellar", "Gladiator", "The Thin Red Line", "The DaVinci Code", "The Dark Knight" Trilogy… but also some of his less known works, like "Rain Man", "Crimson Tide", "True Romance" or "Driving Miss Daisy". For those who could not get a ticket to one of the sold-out concerts, or live outside of Europe, you will still be able to hear the brilliant musicians playing Zimmer’s music, by listening to this album. The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. His fandom has led him to have near-encyclopedic knowledge of franchises like Marvel, Pokemon, Survivor, and more which makes reporting on them a breeze. I simply wanted to produce the best album,” Zimmer says, who recorded Hans Zimmer LIVE like a studio production over 10 nights, spending weeks mixing the album with his friend and producer, Stephen Lipson.

Sony Classical is pleased to present the album as a limited 4 x 180g audiophile vinyl set that comes in a quad fold with 4 printed inner-sleeves.The highlights to me, however, are still his pre-"Dunkirk" numbers, such as the "Gladiator" (including the gorgeous "Duduk Of The North" theme, originally released as a b-side in the soundtrack's special edition) and "Man If Steel", "The Dark Knight" and "Pirates Of The Caribbean" suites (this last one including "One Day", which keeps being one of my all time favourite, most lyrical and evocative moments out of all Zimmer's output). This is great as a permanent record of live music performances - but weirdly isn't as well-mixed audio as the live performances themselves. His work highlights include Dune, No Time to Die, Gladiator, The Thin Red Line, As Good as It Gets, Rain Man, The Dark Knight trilogy, Inception, Thelma and Louise, The Last Samurai, 12 Years A Slave, Blade Runner 2049 (co-scored w/ Benjamin Wallfisch) and Dunkirk, as well as recent film scores including Top Gun: Maverick, Wonder Woman 1984 and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.

Accompanying today’s news is the first single, “The Last Samurai Suite” from the forthcoming album – listen here. Hans Zimmer has composed some of the most epic soundtracks to films, and lately, he’s been performing that music on tour. I wanted to create an opportunity for the music to breathe a little differently, in its own context.

Overall, maybe "Live In Prague" will be more in tune with Zimmer's old guard of followers as myself, but "Live" is more than a mere update, and can be thoroughly enjoyed by both, new and old fans, and it's a good summary and encompassing entering point to his work. Star director Christopher Nolan, with whom Zimmer celebrated global success with Inception, was present at the event.

Fans can get a taste of what that sounds like as the suite for The Last Samurai has been released today as a single off the album. From my point of view, the main value of "Live" is that it feels a little more articulate than its predecessor: I'd say the music here contained has taken advantage of the experience gained by Zimmer and his collaborators after several years of touring- you can tell it's less a carbon copy of its studio counterpart, and its arrangements are more colourful. Aidan King is a graduate of Fitchburg State University and loves writing and talking about both movies and TV.These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Recording took place over the span of 10 nights, alongside Zimmer’s 20-piece band “The Disruptive Collective. One was in 2016 in Hamburg before founding Soundtrack World, and the other was Hans Zimmer Live in Amsterdam, which incidentally was also the first concert I attended after the pandemic. Featuring more than two hours of new / reimagined arrangements of some of the most popular compositions by the composer icon. Purchase Hans Zimmer LIVE here, but if you’d rather experience it in person, the composer is also touring across Europe in 2023; head over to Vivagogo to secure your seats, and see the full schedule below.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment