276°
Posted 20 hours ago

4 Way Switched Fused 13 Amp Converter Socket 1 or 2 Gang Sockets to 4 Gang

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm only referring to Appendix 15 of BS 7671, RFC arrangements. Which refers to appliances such as cookers, ovens & hobs and recommendations. However, any appliance above 2kW may cause thermal damage if used in conjunction with BS 1363 accessories, if used to their limits. Appendix 15 is an informative appendix, making recommendations about ring & radial final circuits. Fig 15a makes recommendations for RFC's. Suggesting the load current should be unlikely to exceed for long periods the ccc of the cable, and refers to reg 433.1.204. It makes reference to cooking appliances, it also advices against connecting immersion heaters or loads of a similar profile. great, i didnt know these existed either. In my new house theres only one outlet in the three bedrooms so these will be ideal for me

4 Gang Sockets | CPC UK

Designed to fit into an existing or new single or double 25mm deep metal or dry lining box in your wall. Assuming your in the U.K. The circuit your plugging into will most likely be 32A max, quite possibly less. 4 x 2.4kw is nearly 42A so your solution won't work either way. Any cooking appliance over 2kw is recommended to have its own radial to prevent the rfc being subjected to prolonged loads. So, in answering #14, I would consider connecting 4 x 2400W (assuming the OP lives in UK, and whatever 'mining gear' is) as a bad idea, both for the RFC and BS 1363 accessories.This reads as you replace the outer of a2gang which is sunken base and wire in to new base to make a 4 gang with no need to to make bigger hole in wall Ideal for places where extra outlets are required. Impact-resistant with polycarbonate front plate and white plastic finish. 13A fused. Suitable for flush mounted box.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment