276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Morphy Richards 1.6L Soup Maker, Dual Programme, Serrator Blade, Easy Clean, Keep Warm, LED Countdown, Stainless Steel, 501022

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Make your favourite soup recipes in just 21mins with this stylish and convenient perfect Soup Maker from industry veterans Morphy Richards. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. jug capacity, you can create up to 4 servings of soup in one go - ensuring everyone gets their delicious homemade meal. Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a division of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Just put your soup ingredients into the jug, add water, close the lid and select chunky or smooth and leave it to make delicious soups while you do other things.

The brushed metal finish, matt black and pops of orange make this soup maker a stylish accessory in any kitchen.This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Soup Maker provides a fuss-free way to whip up bubbling broths every night, just the way you like them.

This soup maker is to replace a previous one which was a Morphy Richards and was very good and did serve us well for several years but this one is even better . About as big as a large upright kettle, this soup maker produces lovely soup with a minimum of effort, and keeps it hot for 1/2 and hour. The Smooth program blends and gently cooks soup in just 21 minutes, while the Chunky program cooks wholesome soup with a thicker consistency in 28 minutes. After you've enjoyed your meal, just give the jug a quick rinse under the tap, wipe it with a soapy sponge and your soup maker is ready for next time.

Different Settings-Smooth soup in 21 minutes, chunky soup in 28 minutes, smoothies in 2 minutes and a blend function to ensure texture is to personal taste. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. It even has a smoothie setting so you can make healthy drinks too – what better way to start the day than with an energising mix of fruits? I can't exactly say I don't like this Russell Hobs; but I am constantly comparing it with the Tefal which I think is a better built machine and much easier to use.

The information states 4 portions, sometimes I make a denser soup and water it down after, giving 6 to 8 portions or use some to make a pasta sauce or base for a sauce or put some into a bolognese.Just pick your setting and set the timer, and the soup maker's sound signal will let you know when it's done.

Where reasonable we will try to facilitate a collection even if the 24hr notice period has not passed. I have added garlic and Italian herbs or curry paste/spices to my soups and have not had discolouration or smells in my soup maker, nor with tomatoes. The Smooth programme blends and gently cooks soup in just 21mins, while the Chunky programme cooks wholesome soup with thicker consistency in 28mins. It makes a little bit of noise when it's blending but not for long and otherwise it quietly gets on with it. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.If your soup is a little too chunky for your liking, just press the Blend button until the texture of the soup is to your taste. Featuring a pause function which allows you to remove the lid part way through the cooking cycle, add herbs, spices or seasoning and when you reapply the lid the program picks up where it left off. Adapting to a changing market place and striving to find more and more ways to meet consumer needs, it is no surprise that even now, more households in the UK have a Morphy Richards product than any other small appliance brand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment