276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Master Series X-Large Black Mamba Cock

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

The strong suction cup on the end of the dildo ensures great stability, thanks to which you can let your wildest fantasies run free. This is a real black mamba in all its beauty, which will not only surprise you with its length, but also with its realistic design. Simply insert the penis into the comfortable hollow shaft and then pull the testicles through the base ring. As you penetrate and pleasure your partner, nubs along the inside of the Mamba’s shaft will pleasure and stimulate your cock.The Jet Black Mamba is truly a pro-sized adult toy, with an astonishing length that is sure to take your anal play deeper than ever before. We stuffed the bag with some down (fluffy feathers) from a damaged pillow that was in housekeeping so that it filled out the bag and wouldn't embarrass the lady. After a few hours my eyes managed to roll back to the front, but walking again is taking a bit longer. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Introducing the Blush JET BLACK MAMBA, a 19 inch (48 cm) monstrous dildo that is not only a great tool for anal satisfaction, but also an ideal companion for those who want to learn the deepthroat technique. I was the sole man at the desk for a few moments so when she came up I put on my best face and helped her out. Simply insert your penis into the comfortable hollow shaft and slip your testicles through the stretchy ring. When you first receive your crystal and after each use, rinse it in warm, soapy water or cleanse it with our dildo cleansing spray.This lifelike penis extender is sure to satisfy both you and your lover by providing an increase in size and also prolonging your erection. If VIP Online Club Membership fees change, a notice will be sent to the VIP Online Club Member, prior to any changes to their monthly membership fee, at least 30 days prior to increasing or decreasing their fees, so a member can cancel before their next payment is due.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment