276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Summerby Sleep' No1. Coil Spring and Memory Foam Hybrid Mattress | White, King Size: 150cm x 200cm

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Theres a lot going on there, however, each layer is quite thin – and on its own would seem to do much good.

The foam will mould to your body shape, more than a sprung mattress, relieving pressure points and still joints. This mattress would be best for:

Miracoil technology is mainly geared towards couples who share a bed as it reduces the amount of ‘roll together’ that happens when the mattress gets squished between your and you end up rolling into each other in the centre of the bed. Your bone and joints are able to sink into the memory foam layer so you don’t feel the pain that you would on a medium firm mattress. There are 3 zones (layers) in this mattress, including the Miratex foam, designed to help distribute your weight evenly. The other two layers sit on top of the main foam body layer and add more comfort and pressure relief qualities to the mattress.

We recommend this mattress for use in spare rooms or on children’s beds. Can I use any bed base or frame with my mattress?Overall, I find this mattress to be ideal for me and would happily recommend it for anyone looking for the same comfort as me. Having said that, for a child’s mattress or for a petite framed adult, there is no reason why this mattress wouldn’t be absolutely fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment