276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the only wood-based clumping cat litters on the market, Cat’s Best Oko Plus is fully biodegradable, easy to compost, and made from 100% pure organic fibre.

Some of my cats will use this, others prefer the traditional grit ones, they do tend to urinate in the traditional litter but prefer to have their poops in the pine pellet which they then bury. This makes sense too, as the pellet litter is softer on their paws. Put simply, this is the best cat litter I have ever used. I find wood pellets easier and cleaner to use than other types of litter, nice piney smell when fresh - and the cat likes it too... Corn: Corn is a brilliantly absorbent natural material that’s sustainable and biodegradable. It doesn’t clump as well as clay, and can get expensive, but our top-rated cat litter is made from corn and represents good value for money.

Keep your cat happy and healthy with our cat litter buying guide and our pick of the best litters you can buy for your feline friend

Clumping cat litter is made from material that soaks up liquids to form solid clumps when wet. These clumps are easy to remove without having to replace all the litter at once, which saves time and money. However, clumping litter can be swallowed by kittens and cause dangerous internal obstructions, so we’ve recommended a few non-clumping litters for very young cats. What is cat litter made from?

Decent pellets in very sturdy bag. Bit more sawdust in bottom than would have liked, especially as price has increased, otherwise would have given 5 stars. So pleased with the litter. Great value for money two for ?15. Pets at home never have it in and cost ?3more. Cats like it Got this for my two kittens and was really impressed with it. Hardly any mess (except when they compete and try to dig themselves out of the tray) , no smell and really easy to clean up.Our cat was fussy on the type of litter bit now cant keep her out of it. Good value for money lasts alot longer than any other product ive used before. Highly recommend a try with your cat... The best cat litter for you to buy in 2023 1. World’s Best Original Corn Fine Granule Clumping Cat Litter: Best clumping cat litter Cat litter is a must for indoor cats, but outdoor-venturing cats will also appreciate a readily available tray filled with clean litter. The best cat litter and litter trays give your kitty a hygienic, private and convenient toilet in the comfort of their own home, whatever the weather. Nothing - good quality & will certainly buy again - much better than the clumping ones. Doesn't leave a mess when she comes out of her hooded box - very happy Great - it's the only litter my 2 cats like to use before the litter tray is complete they are sitting there waiting for me to finish .

Cat litter comes in a huge variety of types, some of which will suit your cat and some of which won’t. What all cats do have in common is fastidious cleanliness, so they’ll always appreciate a carefully-cleaned, freshly-filled tray. Without it, accidents can occur, especially if your cat is very young or old, or hasn’t been well.Its good value for money and it's an absorbent cat litter I've had others that aren't as good as this. Cats generally don’t like artificial fragrances, but Ever Clean’s mild “paw-activated” fresh linen scent goes down much better than harsh cleaning products – which this clay litter should help you cut your use of, thanks to its advanced clumping properties and carbon content, which masks odours completely (both kinds!)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment