276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Protein Works - Ridiculous Vegan Protein Bar | Award Winning | 100% Plant Based & Palm Oil Free | High Protein | Wild Chocolate Peanut | 9 Bars

£19.09£38.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So far in this Protein Works review, I’m pretty impressed with the products. The range of products offered, the quality of the ingredients, and the fact that they cater to different dietary needs, such as veganism, lead us to believe that this brand is worth trying out. Ie.theproteinworks.com. 2020. The Protein Works Ireland | Premium Sports Nutrition & Innovation. [online] Available at: https://ie.theproteinworks.com/ [Accessed 26 September 2020]. After spending some time browsing online stores, forums, Reddit, and social media, I had a list of 25 plant based protein bars that I wanted to test.

There’s a ton of fiber, and minimal sugar, so minimal net carbs. Instead, they contain a mix of sugar alcohols (erythritol) and artificial sweeteners (stevia). The above vegan bars can help you reduce your sugar intake while also keeping you energised throughout the day Protein Works Ridiculous Vegan Protein Bar, in the chocolate caramelicious flavor, contains the following ingredients: I had this for lunch one day, and in all honesty, I did feel pretty satisfied for a good few hours which surprised me. It tasted lovely (I went for Double Milk Chocolate) and there is a range of flavours to choose from. Plus, it mixes well and isn’t chalky or grainy. The sweetener in this shake, much like the Vegan Wondershake, might not sit well with everyone, but for this particular meal, I felt fine.Protein content (10/10) – With 40% of its calories from protein, No Cow bars have a relatively high protein content and get a perfect protein content score. Protein Works Whey Protein 360 Extreme provides you with the benefits listed above thanks to the following key ingredients:

Protein Works says that all of its shakes are manufactured in the UK. It creates shakes that range from whey protein to casein protein (both sources that come from cows), as well as shakes providing minimal calories and shakes that contain higher calories specifically aimed at gaining mass.

Belluz, J., 2019. Nearly All Americans Fail To Eat Enough Of This Actual Superfood. [online] Vox. Available at: https://www.vox.com/2019/3/20/18214505/fiber-diet-weight-loss [Accessed 26 September 2020]. Did you know? 95% of the US population are not meeting their recommended daily targets of fibre! This deficiency can lead to diabetes, strokes and even heart disease. I think that’s a pretty noble quest, given that the nutrition market is saturated with products, it’s hard to know which ones really work. But, is Protein Works really different? To find out, I’ll go over some initial highlights of the brand to see what sets them apart. Highlights While I didn’t specifically look for it, I don’t think most of these protein bars are kosher certified, but these are. They are also gluten and wheat free. Most of the protein comes from soy. DigeZyme: Protein Works’ DigeZyme blend consists of a blend of digestive enzymes, including amylase (for starch and carbohydrate breakdown), protease (for protein breakdown), cellulase (for sugar breakdown), beta-d-galactosidase (for lactose breakdown), and lipase (for fat breakdown).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment