276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR JET PACK

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Space Ranger Buzz Lightyear Shirt, Disney Pixar Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Tee, Buzz Lightyear Toy Story Gift, Near the end of Toy Story 4, when Buzz tries to get advice from his "inner voice", one of the button phrases says "Open the pod bay doors", a quote from the 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey. During the end credits, Woody reads to the toys a letter from Sunnyside, which Buzz thinks it is written by Barbie, based on the girlish handwriting, only for Jessie to pinpoint Ken's signature at the end, making the trio exchange uncertain looks. It is also shown that Bonnie has made drawing for her toys, including Buzz and others given to her from Andy. Finally, Jessie takes advantage of Buzz's Spanish personality, and the two perform a paso doble to " Hay Un Amigo En Mi", the Spanish version of the song "You've Got a Friend in Me," to amusement of Woody and the others. Woody: " Buzz, Buzz Lightyear, you are not worried, are you?" Buzz: " Me? No, no-no. Are you?" Woody: " Now, Buzz, what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you?" ―Woody and Buzz, last dialogue in Toy Story, when Andy is opening his Christmas presents [src] From Toy Story 2 Rex: "Oh, no! NO!! No, no, no, no, no!"

Vintage Toy Story Characters Halloween shirt, Vintage Disney Toy Story Halloween, Vintage Halloween, Toy Story Family Halloween, Disney tripWoody: "What am I talking about? Woody's Roundup! Oh, it's this great old TV show, and I was the star. (shows himself on TV to Buzz) See, now, look! Look! Look at me! See? That's me!" Buzz Lightyear is a plastic bilingual spaceman action figure with wings, a laser, and a helmet, who accompanies Woody on his adventures in each movie. Tim Allen (main films, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins, short films, TV specials) In Toy Story 2, Buzz is first seen watching Rex play a Buzz Lightyear video game. Then he rushes over to assist Woody, who is looking for his hat, since it is the day Woody is going to Cowboy Camp with Andy (although he mispronounces "s'mores" as "schmoes"). Later, when Woody alerts the toys about a yard sale taking place outside the house, Buzz walks along the line of toys, calling out their names to ensure that all the toys are present. After a squeeze toy penguin named Wheezy is taken by Andy's mom to be sold at a yard sale, Woody whistles for Andy's dog, Buster, and Buzz uses Lenny to keep watch on Woody.

Buzz and Woody share a dreaded smile after learning what Andy has received for his Christmas present Personalize Buzz Lightyear Space Buzz green light Custom Kids, Youth, Adult 3D Disney Baseball Jersey Outfits Cute Gifts For Fans DisneyBuzz Lightyear Shirt,Woody Shirt,Disney Trip Shirt,Disney Matching Shirt, Disney Vacation Shirt , Disney family shirts ,Toy Story kids Shirt Spanish Buzz: "¿Mi nave? ¿Lo encontraste? ¡Excelente! (My ship? You know where it is? Excellent!)" —Woody persuades Spanish Buzz to escape with him

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment