276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dog Diaries (Dog Diaries Book Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With realistic black-and-white illustrations and an appendix that includes photographs and information about the American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen program, therapy dog training, tripod dogs, and more, this is the kind of fact-based fiction reluctant middle grade readers sit up and beg for! Sunny and the Harpers are traveling on the maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic—the biggest, finest ship in the world. As I listened to this book as an Audio-book it occurred to me that I may be missing some of the humor.

Born in a puppy mill, Ginger the golden retriever looks back on her life and the various people who have “owned” her. His new "pet," Ruff (better known to Middle School series readers as Rafe), is the best thing that ever happened to a dog. Junior este luat dintr-un adăpost de câini și ajunge în "haita PrindOSU" sau "cotețul PrindOSU, lângă: Saint-Bunica, Doamna-Mamă, Fălcuțe-Georgia și MariHAM.

Stricker was such a b**** from the beginning I wanted to reach through the book and smack her she totally got what she deserved at the end of the book. And things only get better when they get to the dog park, where Junior reunites with all his shelter buds who were adopted before him. Adopted by Private John Robert Conroy in 1917 when the dog wandered into training camp, Stubby soon became the mascot for the 26th Yankee division–even learning how to salute!

He has written many other number one bestsellers including collaborations with President Bill Clinton and Dolly Parton, stand-alone thrillers and non-fiction.She was picked for her intelligence, willingness to learn, and obedience; she knows that there is more to life than just chewing on bones and chasing balls around.

With realistic black-and-white illustrations by renowned illustrator Tim Jessel and an factual appendix, dog-loving early chapter book readers will beg for more! Junior's dog friends are loyal and supportive -- they've all looked out for one another since their days in the pound: "If we ever escape, we'll always watch out for our pack," they vow. But what is it they say about trying to teach an old dog new tricks…I’m not exactly sure of Junior’s age but I do know that he knows a lot of tricks, none of which have been taught at obedience classes. Junior's life is pretty miserable in the pooch prison at Hills Village Dog Shelter but then he gets chosen by an actual human and everything changes.

This new entry in the Dog Diaries series—based on a true story—is narrated by a pampered Peke that survived the fateful voyage! Common Sense is the nation's leading nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of all kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice they need to thrive in the 21st century.

For anyone who has ever wanted a puppy, the DOG DIARIES series tells a dog’s story in a new way–from a dog’s point of view! And whether sitting at Dickens’s feet while the author acted out his stories before writing them down, or entertaining Dickens’s vast litter of ten children before a blazing Yule log, Tiny Tim tells a tale as lively as a holiday jig! It's not too hard to figure out what Junior is talking about and if you are confused, there is a "How to speak Doglish" glossary page at the back of the book. Steven is the Sainsbury's Children's Book Award-winning author of The Nothing to See Here Hotel as well as The Diary of Dennis the Menace series and The Wrong Pong series, which was shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize. The series features stories about different breeds of dogs, and the stories are told from the point of view of the dogs.The dog junior has to learn how to be a good dog because he causes too much trouble he has to win the prize from the dog show or he will be sent back to the pound. Along the way, kids get a chance to learn a bit about dog training classes and why they might be a good idea. And now for the first time, the sassy Scottie shares his story with readers—from his idyllic puppyhood spent chasing squirrels through his adulthood spent chasing dignitaries around the world with FDR! Narrated in the hyper-enthusiastic voice of a canine lifestyle guru who really isn’t judging us for our rainy poop-rooms, DOG DIARIES takes a bit longer than usual to orient the reader in the story per Patterson's usual.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment