276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ONEXPLAYER 1S Windows 10 Gaming Handheld PC - with Core i7 11th Gen, Xe Graphics, Thunderbolt, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD [OXP-1S]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

watt-hours divided by 20 watts equals 3 hours. Of course, the processor isn’t the only thing that consumes power, there’s also the memory, storage, and display. But on a gaming PC, the CPU and graphics are two of the most energy-hungry components. In fact, thanks to the computer’s two USB4 ports, you can connect an external monitor, mouse, and keyboard and use the ONEXPLAYER like a desktop PC. ONEXPLAYER Review: (Handheld gaming PC with 8.4 inch display, Intel Tiger Lake, and built-in controllers) - Liliputing Close Search for: Search In some tests, the extra power made a small difference, if any at all. But the differences seemed most noticeable in multi-core CPU tests and in some 3D graphics tests.

You can of course connect keyboards of your own via the USB ports or Bluetooth if you so wished instead. Another gaming handheld?The ONEXPLAYER also punches a little above its weight class in gaming and other tasks that put stress on a system’s resources. While most laptops with Intel Tiger Lake chips are configured to run at 15 watts, the ONEXPLAYER is set to a 20 watt TDP by default, and there’s a Turbo button that lets you increase that value to 28 watts for an extra power boost at any time. You can manually rotate the screen from the Windows 10 Display settings menu, but if you do that the mouse mode will still think the computer is in landscape, so you’ll need to push left to move the cursor up, right to move it down, and so on. Not only do you get a powerful processor, the ONEXPLAYER 1S Gaming Handheld comes with Intel’s Xe Graphics Chip built-in. This means you can play many Titles at native 2.5K Resolution with High Settings. Of course, I know it hurts performance, but my main interest is how much, and if you can still play entry-level casual stuff at those power limits. I’ve heard semi-anecdotally that Ryzen chips are able to work wonders inside super tight power envelopes, so I’m curious as to if these Intel chips can keep up in efficiency terms.

The main draw of Red Dead Redemption 2 is it’s gargantuan, freely-explorable open world and 40+ hour single player campaign. Flush with high-fidelity detail and immersive design at every corner that really draws the player in, RDR2 can easily eat hours of your time in a single sitting.

Uh huh. For the most part, this thing feels like a finished, production-ready device. But I did run into one problem: shortly after filming an unboxing and first look video, the touchscreen on my demo unit stopped working.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment