276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cerruti 1881 Image Homme Eau Du Toilette Spray 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

CK One changes into something dry and disappears quickly, but Image stays fresh like a rainforrest with a hint of leather. A small family business has grown into a huge corporation famous for its elegant clothes, quality shoes, and luxury perfumes. Vetiver, patchouli,cedar and sandalwood are commonly recurring notes in my favourite fragrances and they are all listed as ingredients. Top notes are Pear, Banana Leaf, Plum and Pepper; middle notes are Cypress, Fig Leaf, Jasmine and Guaiac Wood; base notes are Tahitian Vetiver, Musk, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli and Amber.

It's quite sharp but in a nice, balanced way (it has a similar slightly sharp note to L'eau par Kenzo, I don't know what it is but makes me think of carbon) but still unobtrusive and refreshing. Not working on my skin, I just feel citruses and I can have this kind of perfumes for 2-3 pounds, so nothing special, but not very bad. The Nino Cerruti Image Woman Eau de Toilette Spray comes in a clean and stylish clear glass bottle with edgy silver lid, a charming and refined perfume for any woman. You could add a orange or vanilla moisturiser cream as a base to make the fragrance last even longer.It released its first fragrance, Nino Cerruti Pour Homme, in 1978, which was highly appreciated by the public. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. If I sniff the sprayer the scent is fab, it's just how I remember it when it first came out, fresh citrus (very limey), peppery woody, sophisticated, unisex, very very llightly leathery.

Smells very much of its time, late 90's-early 00's and gives off, to my nose, some slightly chlorinated-aquatic - "Cool Water" vibes in the mid - to the base. The brand’s fragrances highlight the traditional Italian style – modern, fresh, and unusual are the three words that can describe them. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. The brand continued developing during the subsequent decades: numerous well-known designers and perfumers, such as Giorgio Armani, worked for the company. That old and new versions of the fragrance alongside with different conditions of storing are confusing.

The woods brings this a subtle balance and none of the notes seems to overpower the other except the effervescent citrus. uk is independent and by no means endorsed by any of the manufacturers and brand owners of the products we offer. Exquisite aromas, incredible durability, and high quality are the brand's main distinguishing features, attracting millions of admirers in Italy and far beyond.

Perfect for summer, inexpensive, long lasting, citrus lemon fragrance without room freshener feeling. uk//en/cerruti/cerruti-image-eau-de-toilette/p_a91877/ a91877 Cerruti Image Eau de Toilette https://i1. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Today, I can say this's the fragrance to which I had to mature to appreciate its originality resulting from the lack of flowers and sweetness.

The company offers numerous products for both men and women, so everybody will find something suitable to highlight their personality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When I was a young college student in the early 1990’s, I fell in deep love with Alexander Julian’ s Womenswear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment