276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Cordless Outdoor Pressure Washer Fontus 18V (1 battery, 18 Volt System, in carton packaging)

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 3 m hose is a little short for reaching around a whole car, but the unit is very portable at 7 kg so it can be carried or wheeled. The power cable is 5 m long. The best way to describe this cordless pressure washer is basic but powerful. It’s certainly capable of doing the majority of jobs that you would require from a cordless model and I think it’s the best cordless pressure washer to buy on a budget. Design: When testing the design of each pressure washer, I considered portability, whether they had a compact size that was easy to store, the hose and cord storage, whether there were handy features like a carry handle or strap, and whether they were built well, with sturdy construction and durable parts. Models that ranged from 30 to 45 cm in height, 30 to 45 cm in width, and 25 to 35 cm in depth were deemed the most suitable for everyday users, as this size made them far easier to store and carry around. Those with a sturdy handle, strap, or cord storage were also given higher marks.

The POWER Pressure Washer ION-1300 features a high-tech induction motor, which guarantees maximum performance at all times. Induction motors do not generate too much heat and produce high power with less current when compared to brushed motors. It works with a 36V lithium-ion battery so that you can enjoy ultimate power efficiency. The compactness of this machine is a plus, hence, you can save it in your store without too much space consumption. It weighs just 1.27 kilograms, hence, you won’t have issues with its manipulation. With its pressure standing at 320 psi, you can be sure of effective cleaning at all times. Buy a fast charger (saves you a lot of time; with normal chargers, it can take hours for the batteries to fill up). Karcher K4 has a trigger gun with LED display and an extendable handle that allows you easily take it along anywhere. The hose rests at its primary body and hence, storing the cordless jet wash is also convenient. This cleaner is easy to set up and once ready it works at a maximum pressure of 11 bar with a flow rate of 420 litres per hour.If you want something that will clean all your patio furniture, I’d look for another that uses an external water source.

For medium-difficulty jobs, I recommend a cordless pressure washer with around 20 – 22 bar pressure . This will be sufficient for most tasks such as hosing down muddy bikes, cleaning the car or washing windows. The WORX WG629.9 is an ideal machine for effective cleaning of various applications. It is sold as a bare unit without a battery and charger. You can use any 20V WORX battery to power it, and you will get optimum performance. It comes with solid construction so that you can use it for a long time to get value for your money. Power & Performance: The main factors I tested for power and performance were each pressure washer’s bar pressure and motor type. Adjustable pressure settings are a must, so models with high, low, and “turbo” settings that range from 5 – over 100 bar pressure were rated the highest. I was also looking for models with brushless motors, as these are the best you can buy. Furthermore, I assessed each pressure washer’s flow rate and nozzle and spray patterns – washers with variable spray settings from 0 – 40 degrees were rated best, as these improved the versatility of the tool. When buying a portable pressure washer, it is important to pay attention to which nozzles the device is equipped with. While inexpensive models usually only have a spot spray nozzle, pressure washers from the middle and upper price ranges are often equipped with 3-in-1 or 5-in-1 nozzles, which combine several types of nozzles. The most commonly used nozzles are:She's one of Ideal Home's expert reviewers, and tested the Stihl RE 120 PLUS Pressure Washer at her home in Devon to give us her verdict on whether it's a star buy. FAQs How do I choose a pressure washer for my home? The range of pressure washers is broad and prices vary widely. While models with a hose connection and low power can be had for low three-figure sums, consumers should plan on a mid-three-figure investment when purchasing a powerful cordless pressure washer with a large water tank. When purchasing a battery-powered pressure washer, buyers should expect the following costs: Some high-power washers have ECO settings which produce a lower-pressure jet. This allows their battery to last for longer and you can switch to high pressure only when it’s necessary. It comes with a 10 m hose as well as an 8 m extension hose. These can connect together to create an 18 m hose in total – perfect for a range of jobs!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment