276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Mandalorian Advent Calendar 2023, Baby Yoda Stationery Countdown Calendar, Star Wars Gifts for Boys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

LEGO has been going hard at gender equality, and trying to improve the gender balance and female representation, especially in themes like Star Wars, so it’s quite puzzling that we didn’t even get one important Mandalorian female characters – not having Bo Katan or Cara Dune is a big miss in my opinion. Quite happy, even if this is a bit of a less popular vehicle, but the great design more than makes up for the slightly obscure vehicle.

Review: 2021 LEGO Advent Calendars - BRICK ARCHITECT Review: 2021 LEGO Advent Calendars - BRICK ARCHITECT

Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, this LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar makes a colourful, festive display piece in any room. When I was first assembling this, I was excited as it seemed like I was building a microscale model of a location in Tatooine, until I realised, oh… that’s not some sort of antenna, it’s actually a Gaderffii, a traditional melee weapon that Tusken Raiders use to club their enemies to death. Or poke them with the pointy end. IG-11 was one of the most memorable characters in Season 1 of the Mandalorian, mostly because of his heroics – he originally took on a bounty with Din Djarin (Mando), to capture Baby Yoda, before being destroyed by Mando. Day 2 of the 2021 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar throws quite a bit of a curve ball, with Riot Mar’s Starfighter. No, it’s not some wonky Y-Wing Starfighter. A fun gift idea – Bring a seasonal smile to LEGO® builders aged 6 and up when you give this set as a birthday, holiday or any-day surpriseWhile I get the appeal of a fully Mandalorian-themed calendar due to the popularity of The Mandalorian TV series, the focus was way too narrow, and unlike Advent Calendars of the past which had multiple Star Wars movies/properties to balance out, and keep things fresh by bouncing from Trilogy to Trilogy, or era to era. It’s a delightful micro rendition of the Light Cruiser, of which you can also get a full-sized LEGO version ( 75315 Imperial Light Cruiser) to go along with it.

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021 LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar 2021

Give LEGO® Friends fans aged 6 and up a treat this festive season with the LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 2023 (41758) set. Each door opens to reveal a mini-doll, micro-doll or mini build to make the countdown to Christmas extra special. Build excitement before Christmas with the 2021 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75307), featuring buildable Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 characters, vehicles, weapons and accessories. A new snow has fallen. Carolers sing outside your window. You cozy up by the fireplace, cup of hot cocoa in hand. Kids and adults can join in creative play and recreate iconic movie scenes by combining this Advent Calendar for kids with other LEGO Star Wars building toys Build a festive pet playground – Kids can enjoy assembling the pet playground as they open the doorsLEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure secure connections and robust builds – it’s been that way since 1958. Especially for the target audience of younger builders who love the LEGO Friends product line, this year’s calendar easily earns our 4/5 Star (Recommended) rating. The overall quality is comparable to last year’s version, but the decision to include all five of the girls as micro-dolls adds some variety to the mix. Most importantly, several of the micro-builds are excellent, and it offers a better price-per-part than any of the other 2021 Advent Calendars. #60303 LEGO City Advent Calendar In LEGO Star Wars, Landspeeders have always been dark orange/red thanks to Luke’s Landspeeder, but this blue variant is a great alternative, and yet another great use of an Advent Calendar window to spotlight a fairly obscure vehicle from The Mandalorian! Gather friends or family for a seasonal build with this LEGO® Gingerbread Ornaments (40642) set, featuring 3 buildable gingerbread figures. Build and customize each figure to create unique designs that will bring a fun, festive feel to any home or workplace. I don’t believe we’ve had minifigure-scale vehicles in Advent Calendars (that aren’t Sleds), so this is a a big step forward for Advent Calendar playability.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment