276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G Graphics Card, 3X WINDFORCE Fans, 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6, GV-N3070VISION OC-8GD Video Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Much was touted about Nvidia’s new Ampere architecture and its improvement in regard to Volta and Turing particularly in the context of Turing architecture for the gaming performance using ray tracing and raster processing. This time, Nvidia has delivered a significant performance boost with third-generation tensor cores using DLSS2, second-generation Ray Tracing Cores, Concurrent Ray Tracing, Shading, and compute performance. For high-end cards 1080p and 1440p resolutions testing will not give any performance indication on this game. Only the 4k testing will provide a better reference point. This is because FPS is limited to 200 counts and almost all high-end cards tend to reach this figure or near to it at lower resolutions. DOOM Eternal [Vulkan] Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter. The front of the card features three alternate spinning fans that bring fresh air to the heatpipe system. It’s a full two PCI-e slots wide and sports two Display Port 1.4a connections and two HDMI 2.1 connections. We are thankful to GIGABYTE for giving us the opportunity to review their GeForce RTX 3070 VISION OC graphics card.

This graphics card has GIGABYTE’s legendary and ever-popular WINDFORCE 3X cooling solution comprising 3x 80mm fans that spin in an alternate direction which according to GIGABYTE is their way to handle the turbulence that may come using all the fans spinning in the same direction. The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.Los términos HDMI, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface (Interfaz multimedia de alta definición), HDMI Trade Dress (diseño e imagen comercial HDMI) y los logotipos HDMI son marcas comerciales o marcas registradas de HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.

The maximum noise output recorded during the gaming session was 42 dBA which is too good to have. This performance is coming at default fan settings. RTX 3070 Compute Performance:

Retail boards based on this design (234)

The fully automated production process has resulted in a friendly PCB design where the protrusions don’t have sharp ends over the solder connectors which reduces the risk of injury. Gigabyte RTX 3070 Testing: Before this I had to borrow my mates rx 570 as prices for gpus were sky high but finally was able to get a gpu and it's the one I wanted for nearly 2 years. I can now finally play all my favourite games on high settings and have a amazing frame rate that's buttery smooth. This is the best looking graphics card in my opinion especially in my all white build. I can now finally get to playing pc games properly after having a not so great time for nearly 2 years We have a 34% hit on 1080P with Ray tracing. This hit was 37% on 1440P. But given the FPS were over 60 at any time on these two resolutions, the gameplay was super smooth with the goodness of the ray tracing. The performance hit was more evident at 4k resolution with 53%. From a size perspective, it’s a fairly standard size card. While it is long, it’s not tall so your case doesn’t have to grow two ways make room for it. Specifically, it is 11.25 inches long, 4.5 inches tall, and 2 inches wide. This is about an inch shorter on each measurement compared to the MSI GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING X TRIO that we recently looked at. For an additional comparison, the GeForce RTX 3070 Founders edition’s length is 9 inches long, so the GIGABYTE video card is 2.25 inches longer. GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 3X The front end of the graphics card has a solid cover finished in white color. There is a dotted pattern in the center. There is no vented portion here for ventilation. The overall look and feel are too good to speak of and their design team has done a good job ensuring the symmetry of the layout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment