276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GREY GOOSE La Poire, Premium Pear Flavoured French Vodka, Made with Grey Goose Vodka with Infused and Distilled Pears from Anjou, 40% ABV, 70cl / 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Oh my goodness….. deliccious! On my second glass… I look forward to enjoying this drink… every night ..

Pear, Poire Cocktail Recipe | GREY GOOSE Pear, Poire Cocktail Recipe | GREY GOOSE

An uplifting orchard spritz of unparalleled freshness: GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka, ST-GERMAIN elderflower liqueur, fresh pear and soda water built over ice in a wine glass. See Recipe This festive take on a popular cranberry flavored vodka drink sparkles with GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka and a sharp splash of cranberry juice. See Recipe Recipe sounds delicious! I LOVE Pear martinis but due to a recent gluten allergy, I can’t seem to find a bar/restaurant that carries pear infused GF vodka so I decided to infuse my own. Can you tell me how many pears to how many parts of vodka to use & do I need to add anything else? Also, how long do you let it sit for & where does it need to be stored? Thank you:). An uplifting, orchard spritz of unparalleled freshness. GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavored Vodka, ST-GERMAIN® elderflower liqueur, fresh pear, and soda water built over ice in a wine glass. See RecipeI don’t EVER rate recipes online but I had to with this one. This recipe is perfect! All I had was Absolut Pear vodka and it was absolutely delicious. I am going to buy some Grey Goose next to try! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!! For more information on Alcohol Responsibility visit: ResponsibleDrinking.org ResponsibleDrinking.eu and Drinkaware. Share content with those of legal drinking age and over only. For more information on Alcohol Responsibility visit http://www.ResponsibleDrinking.org/ or http://www.ResponsibleDrinking.eu/

Grey Goose La Poire Vodka | Ocado

GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka mixed with sweet pineapple juice and tart cranberry juice creates a refreshing contrast that intrigues and delights. See Recipe

This festive take on a popular cranberry flavoured vodka drink sparkles with GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka and a sharp splash of cranberry juice. See Recipe Place the lemon juice, sugar, pear and GREY GOOSE® La Poire in a bowl and stir well to combine until sugar has dissolved.

La Poire | Pear Flavored Vodka | GREY GOOSE

For more information on Alcohol Responsibility visit: ResponsibleDrinking.org and EducAlcool.qc.ca. Share content with those of legal drinking age and over only. At the heart of each flavour is the exceptional taste of Grey Goose vodka. The spirit's softness and smoothness is the ideal platform for savouring the subtleties of the fresh fruit aromas and flavours. GREY GOOSE® La Poire Flavoured Vodka and premium elderflower liqueur add delicious complexity to a fresh combination of grapefruit and lemon juices. See RecipeI love martinis! And this is the best pear martini ever!!!!! Perfect amount of sour and sweetness and the pear vodka mixed with lemon is amazing.!!!! Im on my 3rd drink!!! The famouspear martiniconsists of pear vodka ( Grey Goose La Poire is the best stuff out there), fresh lemon juice, simple syrup, and elderflower liqueur. I’ve tried variations that include lime juice in place of lemon juice and gingerliqueur in place of elderflower liqueur, but this is my personal favoritevariation. Simple Syrup Is a Must This exceptional result is revealed in a light, smooth taste and the abundant, sweet aroma of fresh pears.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment