276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformulas Marine Miracle Crème Hydrating and Firming Cream With Sea Kelp for Dry and Tired Skin Non Greasy and Rejuvenates Skin 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having now cemented its place in my daily skincare regime I thought it was high-time I share all my thoughts and feelings with you. One solution is to create stable derivatives that can be absorbed into the skin, convert there to AA and do all the magic AA is proven to do (which is being an antioxidant, a collagen booster, and a skin brightener). If you are looking to update your skincare, I would highly recommend checking out these creams for yourself.

A powerful skin care ingredient, x 5 ultra-concentrated that gives immediate skin care results, increasing radiance and wrinkles smoothing effects. Pure vitamin C (aka ascorbic acid, AA) is great and all, but its lack of stability is a big challenge for the cosmetics industry. With a gorgeous, creamy consistency that’s easy to apply, this award-winning lightweight, ultra-regenerative eye concentrate eliminates eye bags, minimises crow’s feet, detoxifies and vitalises. As per the power of the deep blue, apply and witness the rejuvenating wonders supplied thanks to a plethora of nourishing supplements.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

When traveling I also bought on the plane the glow duo with eye serum and spf 30 and the marine face cream.

The packaging is beautiful, it looks high end and upon opening the products I loved the smell and texture instantly.

The TL; DR version of HA is that it's a huge polymer (big molecule from repeated subunits) found in the skin that acts as a sponge helping the skin to hold onto water, being plump and elastic. It’s very alkaline (you know the opposite of being very acidic): a 1% solution has a pH of around 10. Exactly what it sounds: nice smelling stuff put into cosmetic products so that the end product also smells nice. What makes urea special, is that it is not only a simple moisturizer, but it is thought to be a " small-molecule regulator of epidermal structure and function" meaning that it has a bunch of extra biological activities. Transformula is the best brand I have ever used and that’s saying a lot after the extensive range of products I’ve tried in my life!Just love this - After years of trying different eye creams I have finally found one that smooths out the fine lines and makes my eyes look and feel refreshed. Harnessing the powerful rejuvenating and properties of sea marine algae and giant sea kelp, Marine Miracle Crème rapidly boosts cell renewal and is deeply nourishing, restoring hydration to the skin barrier, minimising fine, lines and wrinkles for ultimate skin transformative results.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment