276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Innovation Fitness Powerbar 2 professional pull up bar no assembly 10 year Guarantee

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While a wall-mounted pull-up bar or a doorway bar can do little more than enable you to perform pull-ups, one that hooks to your doorframe is more versatile than you might think. Many hook-on models can be incorporated into a press-up routine, making each rep that little bit harder, and some can also be used to keep your feet planted to the ground while doing sit-ups.

The new Powerbar 2 is the ideal home training tool perfect for developing your pull up and chin up technique. This is our independent and impartial review of the Powerbar 2. I have tested the Powerbar 2 myself and at my max testing weight, I was 110 kgs (242 lbs). Top tip: I’ve also included a section at the end of this post on how to install a door frame pull-up bar since I’ve found the simple door frame bars don’t include any instructions. I’ve gone through the pain of figuring that out so you don’t have to! The 3 Best Door Frame Pull-Up Bars #1 Trend-Welt Door-Mount Pull-Up Bar The Sportastisch ‘Powerful’ Pull-Up Bar was one of two Sportastisch bars I reviewed in this dedicated post. If you’ve got the space for it a free-standing tower is another option. The benefits of these are numerous: not only are they typically able to hold more weight than a pull-bar fitted to a doorframe but they also often a greater variety of exercises that can be performed on them. The only issue, as mentioned, is that they do require significant space in your home, so not ideal for those without a spare room or large conservatory. How much should I spend on a pull-up bar? You should hopefully have decided which pull-up bar suits you best by now. Use the following links to jump to our ‘Best of’ lists for each bar type:The free standing pull-up bar type is best suited for those who don’t want to be limited by space around and on top of the bar – no more banging your head on the ceiling or hitting your legs on the wall! C:/Users/Architekt/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/jhs/_jhs_powerbar/jhs_powerbar_menux.rb:6:in `' Of the different types of pull-up bars listed, a pull-up station is the one you’re most likely to have seen or used in a regular gym. Pull-up bars come in several different forms, with the most common being one that hooks onto your door frame. This type of bar has the benefit of not requiring any installation, and they can be easily removed for convenient storage, however, they do put significant pressure on your doorframe which can lead to household damage if your home’s construction isn’t sturdy enough.

It is crucial to measure the width of your door frame before selecting a pull up bar. Use a measuring tape to get the width and height. Then match the dimensions with the bar’s description to choose the right tool. The bar also comes with transparent rubber ends to avoid leaving any marks or traces on your door frame – a great feature for those of you who are renting your house and are keen to not do anything that wouldjeopardiseyour deposit! Not only is the humble pull-up one of the most effective upper-body exercises known to man, but pull-bars themselves are relatively cheap, come in a variety of options and don’t require huge amounts of space to use – making them the ideal piece of home exercise equipment.

A ceiling mounted pull-up bar is ideal for those who have exposed beams in their house or garage and want to get the most out of the available space. A wall mounted or ceiling mounted pull-up bar will require at least two people to set up, and will involve some DIY as you will likely need to drill into your wall or ceiling. When it comes to home gym equipment multifunctionality is always the keyword. This is understandable of course, most people don’t have masses of spare space in their house, so if you’re going to dedicate a portion of your home to exercise you want value from your selected equipment. Besides, a regular challenging workout with pull up bars increases your muscle endurance and can enhance your collective fitness level. After a month of consistent pull ups, you will love how strong your body will look and feel. Establishes Strong Grip C:/Users/Architekt/AppData/Roaming/SketchUp/SketchUp 2019/SketchUp/Plugins/_jhs01_powerbar.rb:8:in `'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment