276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet: Wayfarers 1

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Build your own Jurassic World, bioengineer new dinosaur breeds, and construct attractions, containment and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when 'life finds a way'. Looking for a specifik pattern? Liked a pattern so much you wanna share it? Or do you have questions about a pattern your following? Then this sub is for you!

The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet - Becky Chambers

It’s books like this one which make me regret that I give out five stars so easily. I mean, genuinely, the book went straight onto my favourites list as soon as I finished. Everything – the characters, the worldbuilding, the tone – is just perfect.

I will link to each of these discussion in the sidebar so if you read the book later in the month, or you miss the day we post the topics, you can find them easily.

Wayfarers Wiki | Fandom Wayfarers Wiki | Fandom

Does it surprise you that there are conspiracy theories in this universe that claim humanity couldn't have come from Earth?I like writers who imagine a possible future for all of us, things getting better and not worse. This is the case here, it reminded me of Star Trek. The universe has many different races and they sort of respect each other, although there are those narrow minded and egotistical to create wars. I have no idea why this book affected me so much. I'm an old man and I am sitting there with tears running down my face. It's funny, it's poignant, it's personal. Need an idea what to read next? Tell us what you've enjoyed in the past, or what you're looking for, and let the community suggest a book (or books) for you to read! When Rosemary Harper joins the crew of the Wayfarer , she isn't expecting much. The ship, which has seen better days, offers her everything she could possibly want: a small, quiet spot to call home for a while, adventure in far-off corners of the galaxy, and distance from her troubled past.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment