276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire: A Blood and Ash Novel (Blood And Ash Series)

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Threatens to kill someone for eyeing Poppy and actually kills someone for being mean to her* AND *talks smut all the time and says "I want you, Poppy" at least a hundred times* and yet Never once did those little-girl dreams include a proposal that wasn’t remotely an actual proposal. Nor did they incorporate it being announced at a table full of strangers, half of which wanted me dead. And those dreams surely hadn’t involved what had to be the kingdom’s worst—and possibly most insane—non-proposal of marriage to a man currently holding me captive. Cas begins to feed on Poppy and shoves Poppy against Kieran. Things get immensely sexual and Kieran intervenes to keep Cas from taking too much blood from Poppy. Once he makes sure that both are okay, Kieran leaves. Cas thanks Poppy and gives pleasure to her. Y más adelante ella le pregunta por qué le dijo que Hawke era su middle name Y ÉL LE DICE QUE ERA PORQUE NECESITABA QUE ENTENDIERA QUE NO TODO LO QUE VIVIERON HABÍA SIDO UNA MENTIRA. Mi pobre corazón. Whatever Poppy believed to be true was a lie. Watching her come to terms with all of it made my heart swell. She is the character that you will always respect and look up to. She is brave, valiant and fearless and her obsession with sharp objects and stabbing is something I'll never understand 😂

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire Quotes - Goodreads A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire Quotes - Goodreads

Obviously, Casteel takes after his father when it comes to women with sharp objects,” Jasper commented with a snort. “I feel like I’m missing some vital information that Delano conveniently left out when he met me halfway.” Suddenly, I thought of all those girlish fantasies I’d had before I learned who I was and what was expected of me—daydreams given life because of the love my parents had for one another. Esto no es algo súper importante, pero es una frase de Casteel con la que me sentí súper identificada. Dice algo como que sabe muy bien cómo el pasado a veces no se queda en donde debería y cómo le gusta visitarnos en el presente cuando estamos en nuestros momentos más débiles. Holy damn. En un momento Casteel y Poppy están peleando y él la agarra, los tira al suelo y ella queda encima de él. Y Casteel dice como “uh, esto me recuerda a los establos”. Ajakshdaskjds. I liked all of them. I don’t like Alistir but that’s ok since I think that the author actually wants us to be weary of him. Kieran i liked but the whole thing with him and the joining just made me uncomfortable. I would much rather him be an older brother figure to Poppy than anything else to be honest.Poppy's murderous intentions and violence is too funny, especially when she's around others who bear witness to it. I so need more of that.😂👏👏 The Dark One wasn’t someone most would dare to anger. He was an Atlantian, deadly, fast, and impossibly strong. Hard to wound, let alone kill. And as I learned just recently, capable of using compulsion to enforce his will upon others. He’d killed one of the most powerful Dukes in all of Solis, thrusting the very cane Teerman often used on me through the Ascended’s heart.

Flesh and Fire series | Blood and Ash Wiki | Fandom Flesh and Fire series | Blood and Ash Wiki | Fandom

Ah! Y es que, además, Poppy lo mira cuando él sale de la bañera y es como: OMG, SÓLO TIENE UNA TOALLA QUE ESTÁ COLGANDO MUY ABAJO EN SU CADERA. En serio, adoro que ella siempre esté toda sonrojada con todo lo que hace Casteel. Y es que, en el fondo, ella tiene clarísimo que lo quiere y en lugar de aceptar el trato de “pretender” ser la prometida y todo eso, debería sencillamente decirle que quiere casarse con él. Aunque, claro, todo tiene que ser un proceso. I've only read two books of Jennifer L. Armentrout but I respect her for blindsiding me like that, for keeping me on my toes, barreling my way through the twists and turns of the book whilst also pleading with anticipation.

Poppy and Cas follow Emil up on the Rise where they see the entire wester sky aglow. They wait for Dante and Delano who went to go scout out the source of the fire. As Cas speaks with Kieran and Alastir, Jasper comes to talk to Poppy. Jasper assures Poppy that he never expected Cas to marry Gianna as Cas never expressed any interest in that relationship. Jasper suggests to Poppy that has been whispering in the King's ear and that it was 's idea for Cas to marry Gianna, who is 's great-niece. Jasper also tells Poppy that he does not believe she is of the empath line as he remembered the empaths, very few could heal and none ever glowed. What if I just wanted a piece of you? A tiny piece that belonged to me? [...] Tell me what piece of you I can have. It can be any piece of your choosing. Whatever it is, I’ll take it.” His chin grazed my cheek. “It will be my most prized possession.” And based on the fact that I’d shoved the last dagger I’d gotten my hands on deep into Casteel’s heart, I doubted the wolven-bone blade would be returned anytime soon. The meat knife was a weapon, though. It would have to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment