276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Greatest hits [VINYL]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inner sleeves:3.0 small pictures with printed info but no anti static inner sleeves - so use your own!

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. My copy is well centered free from wraps with zero surface noise ,the mastering is typical 80`s/90`s "Synth-pop" so it can sound compressed at times but nothing too offensive. In my humble opinion it must be pretty difficult to master this sort of sound quality to an "audiophile standard". I`m not professing to be the biggest or most knowledgeable Eurythmics fans here but I`d safely state that this is most probably the best definitive vinyl LP of this Incredible duo!Phono Stage:Whest Audio TWO.2 class a dual mono fully balanced phono stage,isoacoustics orea graphite feet(x3), 43db/47k ohms mm setting.

No version is specified on the sleeve but here's some information and a comparison to every known studio versions of the songs :

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment