276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sun Woman by Jil Sander 75ml Eau de Toilette Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. Objectively I‘d say Sun is a warm oriental benzoin and vanilla scent with orange blossom, heliotrope and some short-lived fruity notes.

Maybe I should have tried it during summer but I don't think I will like this when temperatures are higher. It reminds the vibe of other perfumes of that period but its (suntan) lotion smell makes it timeless.The base is warm and sweet due to vanilla, while Tonka, cedar and benzoin also lend their warm character to the composition. Jil Sander Sun Eau de Toilette opens with fresh citrus notes, rosewood, and sweet African orange blossom. Sun for Men has a fresh top and toned down mid and seems more appropriate for summer heat, though it doesn't seem all that summery, either.

They say it smells like European sunscreen, and I agree that it smells a little like sunscreen, but I didn't know that sunscreens in the USA smell different from the ones here. It's kinda masculine, it has a prominent note that reminds me of Ciara by Revlon which is my most hated perfume. Sun lasts for nearly the entire day on my skin, and personally I find it rather strong sillage wise. Gradually , Sun is creeping into the DNA of my wardrobe and my clothes, mixing gloriously with Chanel 5 and Rive Gauche , two other fragrances I always have in my arsenal and fully intend to never be without , just in case fragrances . The churchyness lessens after about 2 hours and it becomes a beautiful, soft floral with something a little bitter and sharp hanging in the background.

When wearing her a beautiful sunny day on a beach comes to mind, a woman wearing a long, white, laced bohemian dress, walking barefoot in the sand, the wind playing with her long, blonde hair - that is Sun to the T.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment