276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bloodsport 4K & Blu-Ray Steelbook - Limited Collector's Edition [2023]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The disc presents a 3840x2160/24p BT.2020 image in the widescreen aspect ratio of 1.78:1, and uses a Wide Colour Gamut (WCG), High Dynamic Range and Dolby Vision (and HDR10+), and is encoded using the HEVC (H.265) codec. The Fighting Sounds of Paul Hertzog (25:08) - The seasoned composer opens up about his "accidental" music career,

Bloodsport 4K UHD (German release) : r/4kbluray - Reddit Bloodsport 4K UHD (German release) : r/4kbluray - Reddit

Age verification? Pfft, please. An UHD copy of Bloodsport should really be given to every child in the world at birthPresented in a slightly opened-up 1.78:1 aspect ratio, this new 4K-sourced master of Bloodsport is a largely appealing effort in direct influential and entertaining cult classic. This well-rounded 4K Mediabook from Capelight Pictures is available with two different covers (alternate design Newt Arnold's debut Bloodsport, which served as the perfect launching pad for star Jean-Claude Van Damme, remains a highly

Bloodsport 4K Blu-ray (SteelBook) (United Kingdom)

So yeah, maybe Hard Target doesn’t actually deserve the full five-star rating - but I’m an unabashed fan with a big nostalgic heart - so I’m keeping it. It’s been a favorite ever since that first viewing and I’ve watched it countless times since. It’s when Van Damme was at his best to see on the big screen before the ego and severe cocaine addiction took over. JCVD Still pumps out some fun movies, but nothing has come close to the excellence that is Hard Target. Now if they want to pair him up with Scott Adkins again and do a Hard Target 3 - I’d be all for that mayhem! new restoration makes Bloodsport appear clean, healthy, and filmic with excellent image detail, renewed stability, and a largely faithful Now the film comes in stunning 4k HDR+10 Dolby Vision , the picture is such an upgrade to its original release in Germany a few moons ago. Jean-Claude Van Damme's breakthrough was this low budget live-action inspiration for Mortal Kombat - blisteringly basic but also remarkably effective.

influential and entertaining cult classic. This well-rounded 4K Mediabook from Capelight Pictures is available with two different covers (alternate version Newt Arnold, changes to the original script, adapting to budget limitations, paying tribute to deceased actors, deleted scene details (sadly, none are Forced to spend Christmas break with a handful of students, a curmudgeonly college professor develops an unlikely bond with a school troublemaker and the head cook. Rounding out the supporting cast - I’ve always been surprised that Yancy Butler never really hit it big. Attractive and talented, she enjoyed parts in other action movies before headlining the underrated Witchblade series - but she’s never really had that huge star-making movie role. After The Silence of the Lambs and Candyman, Kasi Lemmons completes her notable supporting role trilogy as a cynical but determined detective. She doesn’t get a lot to do, but she holds her own. And before they slapped a CGI rubber mouth on him, Arnold Vosloo was a genuine baddie in this film. For more about Bloodsport 4K and the Bloodsport 4K Blu-ray release, see Bloodsport 4K Blu-ray Review published by Randy Miller III on April 28, 2023 where this Blu-ray release scored 4.5 out of 5.

Bloodsport/Timecop Blu-ray Review | High Def Digest Bloodsport/Timecop Blu-ray Review | High Def Digest

self-promotional, but covers such a broad range of subjects that it's got a little something for everyone. I think it's Warner in the USA (so that's a big fat no) and in the UK, f*** knows? We didn't even get a blu-ray did we? For a synopsis of the film, please see Martin Liebman's review of Warner Bros.' 2010 Blu-ray edition, a double feature with Timecop that served as both films' first and Part of the fun of this movie is just how evil our villains are. Lance Henriksen is great in everything he does and his Fouchon is next-level diabolical - and hilarious. He’s a man who clearly loves what he does and takes that “work” seriously, but at the same time has the utmost contempt for his clients willfully killing them if and when necessary. When they need to start hunting Boudreaux, instead of just letting loose his lethal right-hand man Pik (the always awesome Arnold Vosloo), he instead gives select former clients the chance to pay him an exorbitant fee for the opportunity to kill the uber-mulleted Van Damme knowing full well most are likely to die. He's evil and also a bit of a grifter. Our hero and villain share very little screentime together but it’s a classic dynamic both actors play well.In the 1920s, members of the Osage Native American tribe of Osage County, Oklahoma, are murdered after oil is found on their land, and the FBI decides to investigate. Again, in case you get a copy with the wrong disc - follow the link to request your replacement disc: After receiving an extensive restoration effort, Bloodsport is finally ready to take home the top trophy with an often stunning 2160p 1.78:1 transfer with HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HDR10+. Since my HDR10+ setup is far from reference, my comments are focused mainly on the Dolby Vision experience, but I can’t figure the HDR10+ one would be very much different. Bloodsport is on UK 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray with Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10+, and Dolby Atmos from 21st August 2023. Then we come to the most colorfully fun character of the movie - Uncle Douvee played by the late great Wilford Brimley. “Sip, but don’t spill. Kill the grass.” became a running joke with me and my Dad for years. I would have loved to have been a fly in the room for that casting decision. “Who do we get to play Van Damme’s cajun uncle?”“Hmmm… the diabetic Quaker Oats guy?”“Brilliant!”

Bloodsport Blu-ray (SteelBook) (Spain) Bloodsport Blu-ray (SteelBook) (Spain)

I guess it must have to do with the ever-shifting science of distribution and rights-holding, because 'Bloodsport' was released by the now-defunct B-movie studio Cannon Films (greatest logo ever) and 'Timecop' was put out by Universal Pictures. Bizarre, I know.Damme!!", the new interviews continue with this enjoyable chat featuring the veteran DP. Among other subjects, he touches on several projects

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment