276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Too Late: the darkest thriller of the year

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This little free book surprised me. Colleen Hoover's books are usually full of angst but overall they feature 'goody-goody' characters. Unravels a picture-perfect couple’s courtship and marriage in truly twisted—and jaw-dropping—fashion."— Elle magazine

An explosive, sexy thriller full of chilling admissions, incredible twists and turns, and some seriously creepy plotlines. I can honestly say that I’ve never read another thriller quite like it."— BookReporter.com Too Late was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay darker than I thought it was possible for Hoover to go. I mean, have you seen her? She’s farking adorable. There are genuinely spooky moments that had me squirming, and all sorts of twists and turns."— Business Insider So I leave GR for a bit because real life sometimes exists and I hate it. Then I get a message from my bookpushing bestie giving me a 'gentle' nudge to read this book. The main character Sloan was somewhat annoying for me, which kept the book from getting all the stars. She is trying to take care of a special needs brother, going to college and putting up with a butt-holey boyfriend who is a nut job.Read This Colleen Hoover’s Blog – Reading Colleen Hoover – A Must For Every Book Lover Table of Contents Another incredible book by Colleen Hoover. Her writing gets to me every time. I was so invested in this' ***** Reader Review

What makes Verityso good is that it is both a steamy romance novel as well as a deeply twisted and disturbing psychological thriller, flawlessly wrapped into one story . . .steamy, disturbing, and surprising."A breath-taking psychological suspense about obsession and dangerous love. If you loved Verity, this is the No.1 bestselling book you need to read next . . . Her “new” book, Too Late, is not quite new – it has been self-published in several formats over the past 10 years. But it has now been edited and revised and this is the definitive mainstream version – much-sought-after among her completist fans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment