276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little Tikes First Washer-Dryer -for ages 3plus, Interactive & Realistic with Sounds - Pretend Play Appliance for Kids

£28.495£56.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The First Washer-Dryer is easy to set up to its full size, and fits all 11 included accessories for easy cleanup too. Its compact design (15.5" wide x 11.5" deep x 20.6" tall) is great for small spaces. Encourage kids to engage in imaginative pretend play with the First Washer-Dryer by Little Tikes! Great role play opportunities when acting out the daily chores. Loading and unloading the washing machine. Spinning the dial and then watching the clothes spin around….. yes, thst right, this cute washer/dryer makes all the noises and rotates making the clothes spin around. When complete wait for the beep to unload your clean washing!

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Little Tikes Expert

Date published: 2020-11-07

span itemprop="name">Excellent role play![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My son loves copying his mummy and daddy around the house, so this Washer Dryer was gratefully received. My son got this for his Birthday and loves it!!! VERY cute!! I'm just wondering, i noticed the pictures/video's have a little white/blue shelf that goes on top...where do i get something like that?? div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Little Tikes Expert

Date published: 2020-10-26

Set up and assembly only took five minutes and then it was time for the fun to begin! The machine opens and the drum actually rotates. There are four different cycles with realistic sounds and a washing up liquid compartment that opens and closes. There are also many cool accessories included; washing baskets for sorting, washing up liquid and even mini clothes to be washed. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>Mumofboys from Start them young, your children will be expert washers in no time hehe

Date published: 2023-06-21

span itemprop="name">Wow what a wash!![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My two love to help with the washing so I just knew it would be a great hit. A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions.The Little Tikes First Washer Dryer is the Ultimate Preschool Toy for Imaginative Laundry Adventures. This interactive toy provides hours of endless fun as kids imagine themselves taking charge of the laundry duties, just like the grown-ups. h2>
Asked by: Anonymous

div class="bvseo-author">Answered by: Little Tikes Expert

Date published: 2020-10-27

h2>
Asked by: Cyn30
Inspired by real stainless steel appliances, this deluxe washer-dryer is perfect for kids who love to pretend to do laundry span itemprop="name">Amazing real-life features![This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My daughter absolutely loves this, especially the real-life elements such as the spinning and timer noises! She loves copying and pretending she is helping out with the housework!
Date published: 2023-05-18
The spinning drum comes to life with a dial turn, simulating a realistic wash-and-dry cycle. Watch your child’s face lights up with excitement as they experience the magic of their washer-dryer in action. The twisting knobs, working detergent drawer, laundry baskets, and more add to the authenticity of the playset, allowing kids to fully immerse themselves in their pretend laundry adventures.

International delivery

span itemprop="name">Tears on her birthdayMy daughter just turn 3 and we got her the the washer and refrigerator. Needless to say she was super excited to be like mommy and clean up. span itemprop="author" itemtype="https://schema.org/Person" itemscope>RobinP from h2>

Asked by: Mdog
This interactive toy washer-dryer is designed so kids can pretend they're doing laundry using the real thing for hours of pretend play fun

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment