276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Doctor Hetzner 1800ML Wine Decanter and Aerator with a Wide Base for Vivid Aerating, Elegant Crystal Carafe, Wine Accessories, Wine Gifts (1800ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Having just smashed my expensive decanter I was concerned I would not be able to replace it with a significantly cheaper product. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. so, my question: has anyone bought and used this particular model and if so what your experience with it? Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

com is among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis and may not be used by third parties without explicit written permission. It is strangely light, and clearly made out of cheap glass (I had to check it wasn't plastic when I first unwrapped it). Whether it’s a Wedding, Christmas, Valentine's Day, the wine decanter makes a great gift for all occasions. There’s also a one-hour keep warm function if you do not want to wait and reheat it again in that lapse of time. Please note that this service is NOT insured, therefore if purchasers require further cover, then they must arrange this themselves.They say it looks nice, it's lovely to have on the dinner table, and it has a much nicer shape than they were expecting. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. We can now also arrange UK-wide collections for boxed consignments weighing up to 30kg – just contact us with the item and address details, we’ll send a courier, and you can sit back and wait for the auction proceeds to arrive in your bank account. per lot thereafter Some exclusions apply for larger lots such as dinner services, please contact our offices for a quote with regards to larger or bulkier lots. I just came across this Doctor hetzner product, one of the ( german) reviews stated there was no chemical or plastic smell whatsoever, so I'm interested.

I've recently purchased a Doctor Hetzner Gooseneck kettle, which is great and has been a pleasure to steep tea with so far. You can register and bid live while the auction is taking place through our LSKlive portal which becomes available half an hour before the auction is due to start. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Without doubt this shape of decanter enables the wine to 'breathe' properly for about an hour before drinkingI noticed a definite improvement to the wine - knocked the 'edge' off the tanninsThe narrow neck ensures a firm hand hold for pouringLooks elegant on the dining table too. It’s also made of safe food-grade stainless steel, so no corrosion, bacteria or mold is going to happen. However I bought it second hand and there was no instruction manual, so I'm having a hard time figuring out what all the buttons do. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment