276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Answer is a Question: The Missing Superpower that Changes Everything and Will Transform Your Impact as a Manager and Leader

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing I’m sure of is that the act of “answering the question with a question” damages the course of the dialogue and the human willingness to continue the conversation. “With a simple logic,” the purpose of asking a question is to get an answer. ” Or you can ask your questions to be sure about something. So why is it so difficult for a person to answer? However, instead, it can be said that I know the answer to this question, but I do not / do not want to say, or directly I do not know the answer to this question, nobody can press you on this issue. The choice is yours. asked; , retort 1 suggests a reply, esp. one that is sharp or witty, provoked by a charge or criticism; Most people answer a question with a question when they’re not comfortable responding to the original question. If they don’t have an answer already or if they don’t know what to say, then they might deflect the question and get the asker to answer something instead. Stalling – Although similar to avoiding answering a question, stalling can be used when more time is needed to formulate an acceptable answer. One way to do this is to answer the question with another question.

Tell me how you’re getting on with the new finance system’ is a less leading question – the question does not require any judgement to be made and therefore does not imply that there may be something wrong with the new system.We have some statistics to share to help prove that one form is the only correct form. You’ll notice that only the “to” preposition is common in English from the below graph. Partially Answering – People can often be selective about which questions or parts of questions they wish to answer. Naturally when you answer a question with a question who asked a question remains in a passive-aggressive situation, and that’s not right. A ‘sincere’ question should be able to get the sincere answer it deserves. I wish our only concern was to be understood instead of using such confusing methods to make an impressive impression. Another variant of answering a question with a question is answering the question with the same question,it’s a tactic people often use to save time.It is not well known, but this method is also a method used to capture the sense of rhythm in dialogue while writing a script. As you can see, “answer the question” is more of a general statement. We provide a question for someone to answer, and we only want them to be honest with it, even if they don’t know the “correct” answer.

Learning how to retrain your brain so that it’s permanently on alert to incorporate more powerful questions into everything that you do will redefine you as a manager and leader and accelerate your career. It will also improve your relationships outside of work, making you a better friend, parent, partner and colleague.Yih, Wen-tau, Xiaodong He, and Christopher Meek. " Semantic parsing for single-relation question answering." Proceedings of the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 2: Short Papers). 2014.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment