276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Asics Men's Gel-Blade 8 Running,

£34.425£68.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you connect to our site, subject to your choices, we (or our partners) may be required to install various cookies on your device that allow us to recognise your browser while the cookie is active. Additionally, every step you take when running (or making short, sharp movements) will be enhanced by the responsive midsole, providing an added spring in your step to help you push on past your opponents. Thought I’d leave my comments and opinions about these shoes – This is John, I was the one who gave Pierre the tips and photos of the new Gel Tactic 2021’s in comparison to the older 2019 ‘Gel Tactic 2’ models. The GEL technology in the rear foot area ensures comfort and cushioning of your feet, no matter how long you play.

Because the Tactic 2021 models got beefed up a little bit for more cushion and support, I did not like them as much as the older Gel Tactic 2 model, which were supportive and comfortable enough, but still light and very agile. The raised heel collar height improves stability and keeps the foot from slipping out of the shoe, and the traditional lacing system anchors the shoe to the foot for yet greater stability and control. The ASICS GEL-BLADE ™ 8 has an EVA midsole for rebound and cushioning, adding style and comfort on the court. Where a product has been personalised for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. You can see they have simplified the design — there are now two “teeth” on the outsole instead of three, and where the outsole connects to the upper there’s now a single tooth instead of three.The GEL-BLADE 8 court shoe creates good support for squash and badminton players engaging in multi-directional movements.

Practical for diagonal court coverage, this shoe helps you push your body and mind to new boundaries. In the event of a problem with choosing the right footwear size, please visit the "How to choose the size of shoes" tab. I got a pair of the Blade 8’s instead in the Black colourway with the gum sole, and I think they are fantastic for Squash. Others have a longer lifespan, in accordance with current regulations this may not exceeds 13 months.The Gel-Blade 8 court shoe creates good support for squash and badminton players engaging in multi-directional movements. They allow us to adapt the presentation of our site, using in particular the A/B testing solution Dynamic Yield. Read more about the condition New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. the communication of special offer; user account access with login detail; implementation of security measures, i. Creating excellent comfort, the GEL technology cushioning unit in the heel is functional for providing better shock absorption, reducing the impact and weight placed on the knees, ankles and other joints. Featuring an EVA midsole that delivers bounce and cushioning, the Blade shoe series has been a popular choice over the years.The Blade 8 also features an AHARPlus outsole that provides a quality performance so you have better traction underfoot. To me, Blade 8 has lots of similarities to the older Gel Tactic 2 – they are comfy and supportive, but with a lower profile to stay light and agile and quick on court.

The GEL-BLADE 8 shoe creates good support for squash and badminton players engaging in multi-directional movements. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Size exchange is available under the condition that the item(s) is unused and still has the KICKS CREW Quality Control tags attached. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Personal Heel Fit - A series of soft cushioning foams in the heel that help to mold the shoe to your foot, to give a more secure feel. Please note that the differences of width between narrow, standard, wide, and extra wide are usually only a couple millimeters and are proportional to the size of the shoe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment