276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NERF Modulus Regulator Toy with Duracell Ultra Power Alkaline Type C Battery (4 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Also, the mag well is in kind of a weird position in relation to the grip, which makes changing the magazine in a rush is also slightly hit or miss. This might be just a case of getting used to it, but it was another case of making me not quite like it as much as I wanted to. The grip is a little smaller than the nerf norm, added to the trigger guard, which is also small, and then adding in the mag release button there, and it all feels very tight indeed. The full auto mode is also possible; however, this only moves the feeding conveyor while you are holding the trigger. This mechanism is very similar to that of the hyper fire. A sütik feldolgozásával kapcsolatos beleegyezését visszavonhatja. A sütik vállalatunk általi feldolgozása kapcsán Önnek joga van a következőkhöz is: hozzáférni a sütikhez, törölni a sütiket, módosítani, hozzáadni és javítani a sütiket, korlátozni a feldolgozást, és joga van panaszt benyújtani a Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóságához. Több információ a jogairól.

For those that are interested, there appears to be a sensor in front of the flywheel mech that detects if a dart has been fired. As I mentioned the semi and burst modes are electronically controlled so they will complete their cycles with any amount of trigger input and this sensor makes this possible as a misfire would screw up if it was just timed My daughter had fun testing this out for her brother; and was happy to use it, finding it quite large, but simple to use. The clips, with 12 darts each, are rather cool, after all. It is definitely for the older child, both due to the bulk, and the power of the darts. The manufacturers recommend age 8+ for this toy, and this seems about right to us. Overall – 7/10 My only word of warning would be to be careful that you load the darts properly, but this well be us being a little Nerf toy green. Another attachment is the carry handle barrel. This point has a male and a female point of attachment; hence, it is possible to attach as many barrel combinations as possible. Starting out with the front, the Regulator has an N-Strike barrel attachment point to attach the included barrels. Underneath this, you will find the front tactical rail. On top, you will find the front sling attachment point

The Empty chamber indicator is another significance found behind the rear sling attachment point. This indicator is a red light, usually very little, that blinks not more than 15 secs when the trigger is pulled, and the gun has run out. The instructions for putting together are relatively limited, but it is quite simple to build. You do need to take note of the various locations for the buttons to release the dart clips, and make sure you have the barrels aligned properly, or you will struggle to get it built. It is also important to put the darts in the clips the right way around. You do have a helpful light on the top of the Nerf gun so you know when it is empty though.

Being able to switch between semi-auto and auto is a very cool feature. Unfortunately, the overall blaster has some weird ergonomics that make me like it less than I should.The trigger responds to the engaged setting. On single dart and burst fire, simply tapping the main trigger is enough. Even if you release the trigger, the blaster will continue cycling until the right number of darts have been fired. There is a noticeable lag in firing, due to the on-board chip having to process the commands before engaging the belt.

Firing the Regulator is similar to other flywheel blasters – hold the rev trigger for a moment and pull down the primary trigger. The only difference is that you need to select the mode… With the selector, the regulator is really good fun to fire! It could do with larger mags than those supplied, but it fired hard enough and fast enough for an N-Strike blaster. The firing velocity is on par with the rest of the Elite of about 70 feet per second and the trigger response time is as expected from an electronic feeding mechanism like this I am less fond of the blaster shell itself, though. The ergonomics and layout are just irregular and kind of weird; the magazine release isn’t especially comfortable, and I really just don’t like anything being in the trigger guard other than the triggerThis rev trigger helps to regulate your shots, and very similar to the flywheel blasters, it has to be held for a while before you pull the primary trigger and fire. If you are used to the flywheel blasters, you shouldn’t have issues firing the Nerf Modulus Regulator. Közönségmérés Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy optimalizáljuk oldalunkat az Ön kényelme érdekében az Ön használatának módja alapján. A cél az, hogy emlékezzünk vagy előre jelezhessük a választásaikat. Ide tartozik például a funkciók használata, elhelyezkedése, viselkedése az oldalon. Nem személyre szabott hirdetések Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy általános termék- és szolgáltatásreklámokat jelenítsünk meg Önnek. This chamber may seem unnecessary because you’d know you’re out as it stops firing, but there are always cases of malfunctions when you might still have ammo and think you’ve run out.

Below the trigger is the rev trigger. As with all flywheel blasters, you need to hold it for a moment before pulling the primary trigger to fire.The Regulator is a flywheel clip system blaster. It is unique in that it features "SwitchFire Technology" that allows the blaster to be fired between three firing modes: a semi-automatic mode, a fully-automatic mode, and a "burst mode" that fires three darts one after the other. This is achieved by using a switch dial located in front of the firing trigger. The Regulator has an impressive performance, with a firing range of up to 90 feet and a velocity of 70 feet per second. Its magazine capacity is average, holding up to 12 rounds, but it is compatible with most NERF Elite darts. The Regulator is also highly customizable, with several modding options available, including tactical attachments, scopes, and barrels. While it may have some downsides, the Regulator’s overall design, performance, and modding options make it a popular choice among NERF enthusiasts. NERF Modulus Regulator Information Feature

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment