276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graco All Ways Soother 2-in-1 Baby Swing and Portable Rocker (Birth to 9 Months Approx, 0-9kg), with Vibration and Adjustable Swing Speed, Stargazer

£115£230.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s important to take into consideration the large amount of space that this product needs for its full range of motion; it may not be suitable for small rooms.

The harness could be a bit fiddly if baby was squirming due to the five parts, but it felt safe and looked comfortable. Halfords Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 724263) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ).If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement. Eight ways to swing means more soothing options to comfort your baby when they get grizzly - pick between Arch, Swing, Bounce, Figure 8, Circle, Wave, Zigzag and Sway. The swing seat conveniently doubles as a removable baby rocker to keep little one happy by your side throughout the home. All repairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs.

The Graco All Ways Soothe includes infant insert with a 3-point harness, which keeps your baby cosy and secure at all times. I have small rooms in my home and there was only one space in a communal area where the product had room to move without blocking passage across the room, so once it was set up there I didn’t use it anywhere else.net\/8cb6f8a3vrzj\/JrGBlpiGLDP6Jed3bRwrD\/28d5e83df334b9b25dcee9f38a62c0ad\/Carrycots___Seat_Units_NP58779. I would say the baby rocker would keep baby safe and I wish that it could be used for longer than 9 months. net\/8cb6f8a3vrzj\/12Zgv5W74w9giFC2ecL71I\/bd9803fd2fbcb8e0d75c4dca63e7faa4\/Nursery_Safety_NP59630.

The multi-direction seat also allows your baby to enjoy either side-to-side or front-to-back swinging. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. net\/8cb6f8a3vrzj\/5MmD6JdgiioPt3Fxd6GH5d\/f1cb93b0b86f2b6dcd7e85c1b0aeaf5a\/Car_Seat_Accessories_NP58889. net\/8cb6f8a3vrzj\/K6g3snUtUWpxPz9OZPB5V\/bfb2457933c6ddef2bc411a0751b766b\/Tractors___Ride_Ons_NP59172.div class="col-sm-6 col-md-3" >

Step 1

Ask a Halfords team member about flexible finance. net\/8cb6f8a3vrzj\/2WDfekIVxiXsIRRoZDGVcW\/2094ad884ec352f40b488103fa9ff1d5\/Cot_Bed_Mattresses_NP59884. It is also quite heavy so I would have been reluctant to move it around too much if I did have the space. The two swing directions were useful as it gave more options for movement however switching between the two was difficult in our small room as it involved having to move the base to ensure that the product would not block passage through the room as it moved. Make sure the product is unused, unopened and in the original packaging, with all seals, shrink-wrap or labels still attached, and in the condition you received, allowing us to sell the item on as new.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment