276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BoxLegend T shirt Clothes Folder T-shirt Folding Board Flip Fold Laundry Organizer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we’re creating characters in The Sims 4 we often make them way fancier than we’d ever dress IRL. Most toddlers aren’t walking around in a dress or suit each day, they are wearing simple t-shirts and hoodies like this one. Storing shirts that are folded neatly saves a ton of space, so you can fit more shirts into your closet or suitcase at one time.

This next outfit is so chic especially for a child to wear, and that’s why its so much fun. This is something that like a professional would wear on their way to the office, not a kid on their way to school. A t-shirt folded freehand (left) and one folded using the board (right). Notice the difference? Lauren Codling Jeans have been a staple in wardrobes for decades and for good reason. They are a versatile style that can be worn with just about anything, however, they don’t need to be boring! Keep the seams lined up when folding shorts. Fold your shorts in half symmetrically, so the material is creased over the center seam. Next, fold the center seam into the middle of the shorts. Finally, fold the shorts in half lengthwise to hide the seam. [8] X Research source Custom Folders with Business Card Slot - Name Folders - Logo Folders - Office Supplies - Personal Use - Personalized FoldersThese types of pants really had their hay day in like 2019 but can still be a really beautiful style for your sims. These are a nice high-waisted look with a ribbon around as a belt with a bow tied at the front. They come in both colourful swatches and patterned ones too!

The next option for Sims 4 CC Clothes for toddlers is this absolutely beautiful overall dress over top of a cuffed sleeve t-shirt. Just the t-shirt alone in this is sweet coming in beautiful colours and having the sleeves perfectly cuffed. These ripe stripe joggers are such an awesome option for your sims every day outfits if they need clothes to just hangout in, or are a great option for you to use for sleepwear. They have a nice stripe detail down the side and are high waisted for a great look. The Sims 4 was originally released in 2014 which was the peak of Millennial fashion where everyone was wearing skinny jeans so its hard to find good oversized pants or straight legs. Thankfully, creators are able to create these types of beautiful items for us! Wednesday Addams is a pop-culture icon and has been for decades and for good reason. Dressing like Wednesday is super popular too, so why not have your sims look like Wednesday? I found T-shirts were the easiest to fold, followed by short dresses and skirts. It took me a couple of tries to get the process right for long-sleeved items, like shirts and jumpers, but once I’d mastered the technique, each item averaged 10-20 seconds, meaning I got through 10 pieces of clothing in approximately three minutes. Not bad!

Sometimes I wish adults could dress like toddlers without people looking at them weird, these thoughts especially happen when seeing dresses like this one. Paper Doll Madame De Pompadour with wardrobe organising folder, Royalty Doll PDF in color, Home Activity for Kids and Adults, Girls Crafts One note? When folding shirts, it's best to button them up first. I usually hang them up unbuttoned, so it added a little extra time to my usual routine – but this won't matter if you already do this. Brabantia Clothes folding board: The verdict Bodysuits are a really trendy and popular item right now and for good reason, they look so great with any high-waisted bottom. This may be the perfect piece of Valentines Day custom content too!

This is the perfect top to wear with jeans. This fawn top is really beautiful and comes in a number of patterns for you to enjoy and to really show off your sim’s personality. Sometimes we get items in The Sims 4 that have potential but just aren’t perfect, this top fixes one of those problems from a top we got with Vintage Glamour. This takes the bottom half of the top away and turns it into a gorgeous crop.Many of the masculine frame jeans that are currently in The Sims 4 are bad, which is disappointing. Most of them are low-rise and have no real style to them so adding fun jeans is an absolute necessity. The 2019 Simblreen collab beetween AHarris00Britney, Ayoshi and Dogsill is a really fun collection of clothing for the spooky season. This set includes 3 gorgeous hair styles for your sims to choose from, as well as a pair of gorgeous high waisted jeans, a flowy skirt and pair of shorts. There are so many unique items being created by custom content creators each and every day and this Finn shirt fits that bill perfectly. Layering is a great way to make simple items look more interesting and throwing a knit over a simple top can really bring your style to the next level. The fun thing about kids is that they can wear such cute themed outfits for holiday and this one is pretty versatile. Obviously, this dress looks like a perfect Christmas dress with the belt really making it look like a feminine Santa outfit, but you could also totally get away with your sims wearing this on Love Day. It has made folding clothes significantly faster and easier, saving me time and helping to leave my drawers looking immaculate. I now use it on clothing I would typically hang up, meaning my wardrobe has a little extra space to play with.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment