276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Disney

£13.495£26.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trivial Pursuit Disney for All". BoardGameGeek.com. Archived from the original on 2013-01-18 . Retrieved 2012-10-01. Hughes, Gwen (November 1986). "Trivial Pursuit". Ysrnry.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2014-06-18 . Retrieved 2014-07-16. When you land on a colored space, you get to answer a question in the category of that color. Don’t worry if you don’t know the answer; you can ask a friend for help. In case you and your friend answer correctly, you both get a wedge each. If you answer wrong, nobody gets a wedge. Spillet kan spilles af 2-6 deltagere, der spiller individuelt mod hinanden, men Trivial Pursuit kan med fordel også spilles som et holdspil, hvor man er flere deltagere på ét hold, og så kan man pludselig være op til 36 deltagere i alt. Uanset alderen på deltagerne, er Trivial Pursuit et spil, der kan være underholdende i flere timer – så længe man sørger for at vælge en version af spillet, hvor spørgsmålene er tilpasset, så alle kan følge med. Det anbefales dog, at alle deltagere er over 16 år i den klassiske udgave af Trivial Pursuit. Oooh this is a fun edition of Trivial Pursuit, bringing higher stakes than ever to the game! On each turn, you have to bet as to whether your opponent knows the answer. If you guess correctly, you can use your winnings to buy the wedges you need for your scoring piece. You can also earn them by answering questions (the normal way!) What is cool about this edition is that you don’t have to know all of the answers to win—you just need to know your friends’ limitations! Trivial Pursuit Bite-Size Editions

Let’s start with the OG of the series, the traditional Trivial Pursuit. The aim of the game is to move around the board by correctly answering trivia questions. There are a bunch of different categories that correspond to the colors on the board. Blue is geography, pink for entertainment, yellow is history, arts & literature purple (originally brown), green for science & nature while orange is for sports & leisure.While those are the basics most people know about Trivial Pursuit, here’s a step-by-step guide to explain every aspect of gameplay. How Do I Set Up Trivial Pursuit? ZXSoftware.co.uk". ZXSoftware.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2013-03-09 . Retrieved 2012-07-07. Bob's Burgers". BoardGameGeek.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2023 . Retrieved 7 March 2023.Spørgsmålene læses højt fra et af spørgsmålskortene, der ligger i en bunke på midten af bordet. Lander spilleren eller holdet på en på det, der kaldes et kategorimærkefelt, og svarer korrekt, får vedkommende en ost. Hvis ikke spilleren eller holdet står på dét felt, skal vedkommende stadig svare korrekt på spørgsmålet for at kunne rykke hen på kategorimærkefeltet. a b "Trivial Pursuit History". ideafinder.com. Archived from the original on 2017-11-22 . Retrieved 2017-07-28. Trivial Pursuit New Family Edition lægger op til, at hele familien kan være med i kampen om at have den største paratviden. Med 1200 spørgsmål til voksne og 1200 spørgsmål til børn, kan alle familiemedlemmer være samlet om flere timers underholdning og lærdom. Spillet anbefales til deltagere over 8 år. Trivial Pursuit: 40th Anniversary Ruby Edition (2019) - Includes Remember When? questions from 1979 to 2018 Trivial Pursuit Master Game - Young Players Edition (1984, released in both Master Game and Subsidiary Card Set editions)

I den klassiske udgave af Trivial Pursuit er spørgsmålene inddelt i 6 forskellige kategorier – hver kategori har sin egen farve, og derfor signalerer en fyldt osteklokke, at man har svaret korrekt på spørgsmål fra alle 6 kategorier. De 6 kategorier er: Geografi, Underholdning, Sport og Fritid, Historie, Kultur/litteratur og Natur/videnskab.Trivial Pursuit Master Game - TV Edition (1991, released in both Master Game and Subsidiary Card Set editions)

Man kan, hvis man har lyst, tilføje én ekstra måde at vinde spillet på. Det sker ved, at den spiller, som rykker ind mod midten med en fyldt osteklokke, sammen med resten af deltagerne aftaler et antal spørgsmål, som skal besvares fra et spørgsmålkort – eksempelvis 3 spørgsmål fra et kort. Svarer spilleren korrekt på alle spørgsmålene, er sejren i hus. Trivial Pursuit regler If you don’t want to invest in physical cards, it’s possible that trivial pursuit cards are available online. The game is available online as an online game that you can play with friends and family. You could of course copy down the questions on your own make-shift cards. Ser man på engelsksprogede udgivelser af Trivial Pursuit, er der en lang liste, som indeholder lidt af hvert.jeux & stratégie a joué pour vous...; Remue-méninges". Jeux & Stratégie (28): 6. August 1984 – via Internet Archive. In Spain, a version of the show called Trivial Pursuit: Spain Plays premiered in September 2008 on Antena 3. [23] Ostene opdeles efter farve og lægges i bunker der, hvor de matcher brikkerne på brættet. Kortholderen placeres på midten af brættet. Midten Playing pieces used in Trivial Pursuit are round and divided into six sections like wedges of pie. A small plastic wedge, sometimes called a cheese (like cheese triangles), [6] can be placed into each of these sections to mark each player's progress. Rather than colors, this edition's categories are indicated with icons: leaf, badge, tree, ring, sword, ⊕

Trivial Pursuit: Team Edition". BoardGameGeek.com. Archived from the original on 2010-07-19 . Retrieved 2012-10-01. See also: Trivial Pursuit (American game show), Trivial Pursuit (British game show), Trivial Pursuit: America Plays, and ru:Счастливый случай (телепередача)Trivial Pursuit is a board game in which winning is determined by a player's ability to answer trivia and popular culture questions. Players move their pieces around a board, the squares they land on determining the subject of a question they are asked from a card (from six categories including "history" and "science and nature"). Each correct answer allows the player's turn to continue; a correct answer on one of the six "category headquarters" spaces earns a plastic wedge which is slotted into the answerer's playing piece. The object of the game is to collect all six wedges from each "category headquarters" space, and then return to the center "hub" space to answer a question in a category selected by the other players.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment