276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male Pee Desperation Omorashi Bundle #1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Similar situation - my three female friends and I were caught short after the pubs closed, so found a nice dark alleyway... Keith, Lance, Hunk, and Pidge go to the last corn maze still open, and Keith has a bad time with a full bladder. Language: English Words: 9,562 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 8 Kudos: 144 Bookmarks: 10 Hits: 4,484 or: keith takes lance on a not-date and lance gets himself into a bit of a desperate situation) Language: English Words: 6,252 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 135 Bookmarks: 20 Hits: 6,124 Cant believe I'm gonna admit this but, several years ago, we'd been to my office Christmas party at Selfridges Hotel. For some bizarre reason, it seemed a good idea to get the night bus all the way home.

Anyway, we caught one to away a mile away from home and then walked the rest of the way. As you can imagine, I was desperate to go by the time I got off the bus and ran down an alley for a wee.

Categories

After a night out in town celebrating a friends birthday I had obviously had too many drinks and got caught short in agony while waiting for a cab, in the cold. I ended up running down an alley to squat (yes, I'm female and this is when we wish we were like men!) when I suddenly heard this screaming sound from out of the darkness. There were 3 other girls all going in various darkened corners - ALL from my university. ALL thinking I did not come out with them becuse I told them I 'had to study'. It ended the friendship :mad: One of the few feelings even more uncomfortable than desperately needing to pee, is desperately needing to pee but it just won't come out because you're stood at a urinal next to other guys. This performance anxiety, which scientists term paruresis, or shy bladder syndrome, affects a lot of men: around 21 million in the U.S. alone.

I'm in my late 20s and I still have issues getting the job done at urinals," wrote one Reddit user recently. "If there are other people around I don't even bother. It has become an inconvenience in various situations, especially bars." He asked male commenters to share how they were able to get past their own "pee shyness," and they responded in droves.And plenty of guys said that they've never found a direct solution to their shy bladders when they're stood at a crowded urinal, but that it doesn't matter as long as the rest room has stalls. Still, he needs to get to a toilet as soon as possible, and it’s not likely that he’ll be able to hold it if he lifts himself out of the pool again. What is he supposed to do now? The nearest bathrooms are on the other side of the waterpark, and there’s no way in hell he’d let himself be seen hobbling around a family gathering area with his hands between his legs like some kind of pervert. Besides, he isn’t even sure he’d be able to make it to those restrooms without completely losing control along the way. He’s so desperate, he can barely think straight, and he knows for sure his face must be all red and twisted up in pain by now. Language: English Words: 10,235 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 4 Kudos: 175 Bookmarks: 36 Hits: 14,398 When I got to the top of my road, I threw a strop about how I'd ruined my shoes and threw them over a wall. One friend had a long coat on, and didn't trust herself not to "spoil" it, so she took it off, and left it at the entrance of the alley. Sensible girl.

Cos I was so pissed I wasnt too steady on my feet and ended up toppling about and weeing on my shoes. Unfortunately, they were suede. For some reason (probably the fact I'd been in a place with a free bar for 8 hours) I found this very, very upsetting and ended up walking home, barefoot, crying my eyes out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment