276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ellen Tracy EDP Spray, 3.4 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Like a well-loved novel you can’t wait to get your hands on, the ever-evolving narrative of Ellen Tracy’s brand guarantees to keep you at the edge of your sniffing seat. I must admit that Ellen Tracy does have a slightly more mature approach, however that's not to say that it can't be worn by younger women. Top notes are peach, cinnamon, plum, cornflower, hyacinth, osmanthus, green notes, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are orris root, aldehydes, rose, orchid, freesia, tuberose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, carnation and lily of the valley; Base notes are sandalwood, musk, cedar, amber, oakmoss, tonka bean and raspberry. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Overall just a very polite, conservative, inoffensive and very mature fragrance, but disappointing that all those lovely notes didn't get their chance to shine. Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. As with every other old school scent that’s still in production today that contains oakmoss, it’s been reformulated, so keep in mind this review is for the vintage.I kept smelling something wonderful, and thinking it was the perfume department I'd just passed, I shrugged it off. Silly me though, I did invest in a bottle of the current version before scoring the original, assuming it would still at least resemble the original. To apply, simply spray the ELLEN TRACY Eau de Parfum on pulse points such as the wrists, behind the ears, and the base of the throat, allowing the warmth of your body to enhance the fragrance throughout the day. It reminds me of, many years ago, making out with my boyfriend (now husband) in the car--and smelling like his cologne after the fact. It's very pretty (extremely light though) I have to have my nose pressed against my skin to even smell it.

Unfortunately, aside from the lovely Bronze, all the Ellen Tracy fragrances I have tested have a strident metallic note on my skin with almost nothing floral or recognizable. These must be the notes that always bring to my mind walking on a crisp, sunny day in autumn beneath trees whose leaves have turned brilliant colors and are starting to fall.ET has that undefinable harsh note typical of many bargain frags, a little soapy and very cheap in the worst way. Peeking behind the velvety curtain, you’ll notice Ellen Tracy’s commitment to ethical sourcing and a supply chain that would make even the savviest of moguls nod with approval. Ellen says “that there is no more intimate a decision than the scent a woman puts on her body” so with this in mind Ellen Tracy has developed a range of scents which are singular yet surprising familiar, dynamic yet indefinable, memorable but not over-powering. Plenty of people here say this it’s a skin scent, but I also see people saying it lasts for hours in their skin. either my nose is going or my fragrance is; on initial wearing of my new bottle, this smells like violets and iris to me, powdery, with a little sharpness of orchid.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment