276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer (Dinosaur Erotica)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Do I have a new dinosaur sex kink - absolutely not. Would I read something else by the author in future? Possibly. Tanis was a simple country girl, desperate to escape life on the farm. Big Al was everything she was looking for… a sexy bad boy carnosaur from the wrong side of the food chain. Would their forbidden lust tear her family– or her flesh– apart?Finally complete after many years, this tale of saurian sensuality will tease and titillate discerning dinosaur romance fans everywhere. Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer (Dinosaur Erotica) by Lola Faust – eBook Details What ensues is the most mind-boggling series of erotica stories that I have ever encountered but like a car accident, I just couldn't look away. The writing isn't really that great but I found it entertaining and humorous.

These torrid tales of sensuous saurians will tease and titillate the most demanding dinosaur erotica fans! Steam Scale (Number of Scenes): 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥? Maybe? I didn’t count them. They aren’t super long or developed but there is a variety for sure. Tania is a farm girl from Canada- where dinos have been domesticated and can commicate telepathically w humans (#justbelieve). Big Al is an allosaurus who is described as having bbq breath and skin that smells like fish and flowers. Same Big Al. Same. First of all, I’m gonna start this review by saying this book was exactly what it advertises and I was not disappointed! It’s got a super fun triceratops clutch cover FFS…It’s 15k+ words of spectacular dinosaur/human smut with minimal plot…if you go into it expecting exactly that and suspending all current knowledge of human anatomy, you’re gonna have funSome of the most cursed stuff I have read? Sign me up! Anything you could ever want from a dinosaur romance and then more. I was both horrified and amused the whole time. 10 out of 10 would read again. Lola Faust, I am obsessed with your mind. -Nicole Zimmerman

Thank you to Lola Faust, BooksGoSocial and NetGalley for an eARC in exchange for an honest review. Triceratops and Bottoms is already out and ready to read. WHAT DID I READ?!?! I thought it would be satirical, a funny book, not actual dinosaur p*rn! –Ary Henderson Well, when else will certainly you locate this prospect to obtain this publication Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer soft file? This is your good opportunity to be below and also get this great publication Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer Never ever leave this publication before get accessing this soft documents of Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer in web link that we give. Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer will truly make a good deal to be your buddy in your lonesome. It will be the best partner to improve your company and also leisure activity.My only complaint would be the MC being 17. It costs nothing to make the MC older. The story still works if she’s older. I am not sure I will be recommending this book to anyone, ever. Also, I am not sure I will NOT be recommending this book to anyone. In this Futuristic Fantasy Tanis is a young woman who has always dreamed of the dinosaurs she sees from a distance while working on her family farm. Big Al is a dino who lusts after Tanis, thus starts their adventure. I don’t generally make a habit of reading Erotica, but the funny ones are worth the exception. I’ve actually read Erotica that had more of a story behind it than some of the novels I’ve read! There is always something to be found for everyone in any genre, you just have to find it.

you want to say you read a dino smut book titled Triceratops and Bottoms. Come on, you know you wanna... I accessed this title in the Read Now section of NetGalley. I thank NetGalley and BooksGoSocial for an egalley. All opinions expressed are my own. Sensuality: 💋💋 I mean… the triceratops love scene on the beach was the most developed thing about this book lol

I saw a friend on bookstagram reading this and needed something ridiculous as this in my life. And it delivered. Dinosaur erotica, who knew?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment