276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Developlus FCOP0002 Color Oops Hair Color Remover, Extra Strength, Extra Conditioning

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Generally, if your hair feels strong it would take several treatments. If you apply Decolour Stripper (blue box) to wet hair and work it through, it should go lighter and redder. To get a good base to create a red shade, you want to get the hair stripped to an orange-red level. Then apply a permanent red shade to the hair immediately afterwards. Whilst you cannot recolour with a peroxide based shade immediately after Decolour Remover (red box), Decolour Stripper is designed for the purpose of immediately re-colouring. Here are the most regularly recommended color removers and shade-tweaking toners we found (NB not personally tested): I’d really appreciate your advice. I have naturally dark blonde hair that has likely gone more grey these days I imagine (as my roots appear more grey these days). For years I’ve gone lighter blonde with highlights and part bleach. In March I used permanent hair dye

Hi There, well it might be worth giving your hair another application of Decolour Remover if you think there was a lot of build up. I would suggest the next application at maybe the 7 day point from the first application of Decolour. I clarify my hair, then I strip it (as I do have brown roots with some greys), I then colour to lighten. I used a blonde 8 with ice blonde toner, it went dark and more like an auburn colour. It was nice but started to fade and go more orangeA hair colour remover is not designed to remove direct dyes. A stripper colour cleanse treatment can remove direct dye, but always strand test first to make sure the hair is healthy enough to withstand the treatment. 12. Clarify Your Hair to Improve Colour Results Hi Natalie, that light green tinge is a really weird thing that seems to happen when you get blue out of the hair. It’s a mixture of a reminance of the blue and the yellow of the hair/keratin. Therefore, when people with grey or white hair use a hair colour remover, they do not expose the grey, but instead, tend to get a blonde or warm blonde result. Hi there. You need Decolour Remover, not Decolour Stripper. However keep hold of Decolour Stripper as it could come in useful later on. Firstly, get your daughter to do a bicarb rinse on her hair. I have written an article about this, but it will destabilise the dark colour molecules and make them more prone to fading and removal. Therefore, I would suggest you use Decolour Remover (red box) on the hair and get that dark colour out. I would then follow this with Colour Restore Cool Ash, not so much to cool the hair down but give you a more solid even, blonde shade. If the current colour is very dark, you might need two applications of Decolour Remover (a week or so apart), but you can keep using Colour Restore Cool Ash to tone. If you want a very cold, darker toner try my new Colour Restore Super Cool Ash.

When trying to expose natural white/grey you need to be mindful that you may not be completely white or silver throughout. Next, I recommend getting a box of my Decolour Stripper. I am recommending this for the process I am about to suggest, because I know Decolour Stripper is kinder on hair that has been multi-processed and will enable you do a second process afterwards.Now, the colour to lighten is what’s confusing me. The foils which I assume are still underneath and because of the bleach or whatever was used to lighten it and keep it that way over the years is essentially going to turn out a different tone/result from my natural colour in amongst it including my roots. I need you to tell me which colour restore to put in my hair. I’m not unrealistic, I know it’s a constant work in progress. Even then, let’s face it, I’m sure I will get it to the desired result I want right now but as the progression happens so does my desired result being, in two weeks time I will undoubtedly desire a result a lot lighter than I am wanting today. Do you think this would work? Is there any other product you would recommend either before during or after this process? The pink contains a small amount of red molecule, which is enough to neutralise a small amount of green (aka mint). What you should find, is the hair turns to a silver or pearl blonde. If you find the hair looks a tad pink, it’s fine just clarify it once and this should balance it out. If you feel the hair still has a green tinge (after the pink), just repeat the pink application again. Some people swear by the following methods, but depending on your hair type and how long you’ve had the dye on, they are not usually as effective as those listed above. If nothing works for you, you can give some of these methods a try.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment