276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twinings Buttermint 20 Tea bags (Pack of 4, total 80 Tea Bags)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Item did not arrive, seller agreed lost, sent another apparently but that did not arrive - have waited 5 weeks in total for tis to be resolved. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. For that special occasion you will probably do what we do in the UK and go to your higher end supermarket to get that lovely treat to make your day. I tried it in its previous incarnation, when it was one of the Sensations range – that was a long time ago!

g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. Usage:20 CountAdditional Information:The finest imported peppermint and other ingredients, blended and packed in Hampshire. There’s lots of peppermint, as you might expect, and it’s cooling and refreshing in the way only peppermint can be, considering it’s actually hot. Pop a slice of orange and a halved strawberry into each glass - we love using tall ones for this drink. All natural ingredients**All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.

At one point in time I actually had a lime and mint “mojito” inspired tea, but it has been long gone from the cupboard now. When I think of mint tea with a spike of vanilla, I really don’t want to think of it as “musky”, but that’s what Twinings Buttermint has brought me to. The latter is not as pronounced as in the Vanilla Mint version of Twining's tea, which I think (hope) is a sign that it has less artificial flavour in the ingredients. Tea type Herbal Tea Ingredients Peppermint, Vanilla Flavour Flavors Creamy, Peppermint, Vanilla, Mint, Candy, Cream, Sweet, Butter, Musty, Artificial, Custard Sold in Tea Bag Caffeine Caffeine Free Certification Kosher Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B. This aromatic Twinings Buttermint Herbal Tea starts with peppermint leaves expertly selected from Europe, Egypt and North America and combines them with the rich, creamy flavour of vanilla to craft a velvety smooth tea that is sure to awaken all your senses.

If you appreciate a hint of sweetness in your tea, the vanilla buttermint blend is a delightful choice. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.

A delicious harmony of peppermint leaves in all their fresh-tasting glory, blended with a hint of toffee and vanilla notes for a dreamy satin-soft Buttermint finish. You may not be able to get to Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose, Marks and Spencers or John Lewis but we can go there for you so you need never miss out on those homely treats that you love so much. We have been trading online now for over 15 years so you can trust us to provide you with your family favourites wherever you are in the world. Sourced with CareAt Twinings we believe that everyone around the world has the right to a good quality of life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment